www.realpokertraining.com

Just wondering if anyone has tried this out and if anyone would be interested in splitting the sign up fee with me...or even better if someone is already signed up and I can watch a video or two

This is a repost from another thread:I have seen a bunch of the videos on tournies from the website (my friend has it) and its great. You cant watch three and learn alot though. THIS IS FOR TOURNEY PLAY! It is a great tool if you are willing to spend the time. If you are, watch an entire tournament with the sound off (boring as hell). Take notes on what you saw, thought he was trying to do, etc. Then go back and watch with Todd's explanation. If you do this with 3 tournaments, I guarantee you will see results. You have to use the advice and play his style though. Not copy him, but learn to watch players and react to their previous behavior. You basically eliminate the call. Your folding or raising. To sum it up, is it worth the money? Yes, if you want to improve your tournament play, study it correctly, and employ (not copy) it into your game. Hope this helps

wow they've never won a major tournament and they want $360 for the first year of service, with only 40 hours of content already uploaded!?!?!?!?What a great deal! I'm going to sign up twice!

wow they've never won a major tournament and they want $360 for the first year of service, with only 40 hours of content already uploaded!?!?!?!?What a great deal! I'm going to sign up twice!
Todds won, not cashed, won, over 40 of the $150 buy in MTTs online, placed 36th at WPT Foxwoods, 40th at Shooting Stars o5, and cashed at the WPT Finals at Bellagio this year. The man can play. If you dont think its a good deal obviously you wont pay it. I however have easily paid for my first 5 years after using it. Last week I played a B&M $40 R&A tourney and placed 5th out of 58. That paid me $730. What is your strategy in a R&A tourney? I didnt have one until I watched videos on how to play a R&A. The thing that sucks is www.pocketfives.com is a love fest for Todd, but the truth is, it works.

The whole thing just looks sketchy, when you look at his accomplishments he lists they're all "in the money" finishes, and online tourneys that you can't verify yourself, and his partner's bio is just a joke.