on the bubble, 1 spot away from money!

one elimination out of the money, and then this happens?!What the hell is with the frequency of straights being made?! LOLPokerStars Game #2188368954: Tournament #10507464, Hold'em No Limit - Level X (400/800) - 2005/07/25 - 23:11:09 (ET)Table '10507464 3' Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: alex922 (13258 in chips) Seat 4: Risky Oak (7715 in chips) Seat 5: cogito (3694 in chips) Seat 7: stonecrow (1442 in chips) Seat 8: twinquist (1612 in chips) Seat 9: Dice4me (12779 in chips) alex922: posts the ante 50Risky Oak: posts the ante 50cogito: posts the ante 50stonecrow: posts the ante 50twinquist: posts the ante 50Dice4me: posts the ante 50twinquist: posts small blind 400Dice4me: posts big blind 800*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to stonecrow [9c 9s]alex922: calls 800Risky Oak: folds cogito: folds stonecrow: raises 592 to 1392 and is all-intwinquist: folds Dice4me: calls 592alex922: calls 592*** FLOP *** [3c 6c 9h]Dice4me: bets 800alex922: folds twinquist said, "and i'm the one who gets raped when it comes down to it...lol"*** TURN *** [3c 6c 9h] [8s]*** RIVER *** [3c 6c 9h 8s] [Th]*** SHOW DOWN ***Dice4me: shows [Qh Jc] (a straight, Eight to Queen)stonecrow: shows [9c 9s] (three of a kind, Nines)stonecrow said, "OMG"Dice4me collected 4876 from pot

Guest XXEddie

you deserved this, no offenseyou blinded yourself down to 1.5xBB instead of trying to gain chips, when you raise allin for 15.5BB QJ will call. I think you would lost anyway considering the guy who folded the flop probably wouldnt of folded if he had anything, The most likely check both turn and river and you lose like you should for being a pussy and folding just trying to make the moneyI truely do hope you received one big blow to knock you down that low, I truly do. but once you get to about 5-6xBB you have to push with any 2

Play to win, not just to cash.This never happens then.
Considering I lost a large portion of my good chip stack two hands previous to this when my QQ lost to a suckout 66 w/ a 6 on riv,yes I play to win. and this happens all the time even if you play to win online.
you deserved this, no offenseyou blinded yourself down to 1.5xBB instead of trying to gain chips, when you raise allin for 15.5BB QJ will call. I think you would lost anyway considering the guy who folded the flop probably wouldnt of folded if he had anything, The most likely check both turn and river and you lose like you should for being a pussy and folding just trying to make the moneyI truely do hope you received one big blow to knock you down that low, I truly do. but once you get to about 5-6xBB you have to push with any 2
err the blinds are 400/800 and I have 1442? I'm raising all in for 15.5 BB? I don't see how I deserved it. I had no choice in the matter. Certainly you're not suggesting simply "calling" for the flop at this stage? I'm pretty much committed regardless.and yes..my QQ two hands previous lost to a large stack to a 66 set suckout when the 6 hit on the riv :club:
err the blinds are 400/800 and I have 1442? I'm raising all in for 15.5 BB? I don't see how I deserved it. I had no choice in the matter. Certainly you're not suggesting simply "calling" for the flop at this stage? I'm pretty much committed regardless.and yes..my QQ two hands previous lost to a large stack to a 66 set suckout when the 6 hit on the riv :club:
Um, yeah, you just said that in your previous post.First of all, you don't realize that the 15.5 was just a typo? You couldn't put this together when you saw that about ten words prior to 15.5 he said 1.5? Or are you just nit-picking to be irritating. Also, I believe the point was that this wasn't a bad beat because you went all in as a coin flip and lost. This isn't exactly unlucky...
Guest XXEddie
A) typos happen B) If that QQ v 66 is true then I hope that left you with 1442 excatly