do you think the pros such as neverwin...

Id think it would help any player no matter how good they are. To me, it has helped emensely, it's like studying math test cheat sheet questions, then having the test being the same exact questions. :-)

GT+ is GameTime plus. It's an addon for Poker Tracker. It goes onto your actual poker site so you can see the players VPIP(how many times they put money into the pot) and a lot of other stats.EDIT:also, Fulltilt poker pros cant use GT+ because Fulltilt doesnt have hand histories that can be imported into poker tracker as of yet.

GT+ is GameTime plus.  It's an addon for Poker Tracker.  It goes onto your actual poker site so you can see the players VPIP(how many times they put money into the pot) and a lot of other stats.EDIT:also, Fulltilt poker pros cant use GT+ because Fulltilt doesnt have hand histories that can be imported into poker tracker as of yet.
Note to self: Don't play on that site. In addition to the rock gardens I've heard of, not using GT+ sucks. Hey Austin, do you use it when you play? You play at PP, correct?
GT+ is GameTime plus.  It's an addon for Poker Tracker.  It goes onto your actual poker site so you can see the players VPIP(how many times they put money into the pot) and a lot of other stats.EDIT:also, Fulltilt poker pros cant use GT+ because Fulltilt doesnt have hand histories that can be imported into poker tracker as of yet.
Note to self: Don't play on that site. In addition to the rock gardens I've heard of, not using GT+ sucks. Hey Austin, do you use it when you play? You play at PP, correct?
As an aside, I'm sure FullTilt hand histories will soon be supported in PokerTracker (I fully expect an update soon). Not only that, but FullTilt is going ot be full of fish by the end of October, and it has already become fishier from what I have heard. Ok, continue...

full tilt fishier? Yes!2 months ago I would find 2k players there. Now on a sunday night, over 5k players right now. Some of the newbies have no idea how to play holdem. I highley recommend Full Tilt.

I use it when I play and I do play at PP.

Are the fish on FullTilt playing LHE or NLHE??BTW, I think all the site are getting fishier right now because of the WSOP broadcast just starting. I noticed the same thing when the last season of WPT started.