haha gotta love neverwin

Slimenem: heard you are going to play Negreanu for $500K! neverwin: think just 250k Slimenem: thats crazy money man Slimenem: thats still a lot neverwin: i could afford to lose neverwin: after i crush id play for more but he wont want to play me anymore Slimenem: crush him? neverwin: yeah

Ok, this shit was old about two weeks ago. They'll play, the luckiest guy will win, and hordes of morons will think it means something.
So you mean it wasnt all skill when Mike crushed Teddy KGB 2 TIMES IN A ROW!

Gotta say I am a LITTLE curious what goes through DN's head when he reads that this kid's talking sh-t like this to whoever he gets the chance...I would assume nothing more than a snicker, but I wonder.Then 3 seconds later, I stop wondering.But still.

Smash is right heads up poker is more about luck than skill. Thats why I find it funny when people want to challange you to a headsup match to proove something.
If you do this on a regular basis against worse opponents, do you think its still just luck? I started playing cash games HU on pokerroom and although I did get busted a few times I ended up making a lot of money off this. I quit because I tilt fairly easily, and thats not good HU.I agree that 1 HU session is probably pointless, but I think many HU sessions can be profitable if you have an edge.
Ok, this shit was old about two weeks ago. They'll play, the luckiest guy will win, and hordes of morons will think it means something.
Smash...the rounders character is called "Knish" not Kanish....and I miss your kitty avatars...these suck dude.
Slimenem: heard you are going to play Negreanu for $500K! neverwin: think just 250k Slimenem: thats crazy money man Slimenem: thats still a lot neverwin: i could afford to lose neverwin: after i crush id play for more but he wont want to play me anymore Slimenem: crush him? neverwin: yeah
It's official. Your life consists of following around someone you don't even know to online poker rooms to watch them play. You then wait for funny quotes to post in a forum like you had anything to do with it. You even call the dude by his screen name.You really need to take a look at what you are doing with your life.
It's official. Your life consists of following around someone you don't even know to online poker rooms to watch them play. You then wait for funny quotes to post in a forum like you had anything to do with it. You even call the dude by his screen name.You really need to take a look at what you are doing with your life.
After a tasty bowl of Applejacks and some saturday morning Power Rangers, really, what more else is there for me to do?
Smash is right heads up poker is more about luck than skill. Thats why I find it funny when people want to challange you to a headsup match to proove something.
POKER IS MORE ABOUT LUCK THAN SKILL. OK, EVERYONE? EVERYTIME U SIT DOWN AND PLAY, ASK YOURSELF THIS: DO YOU FEEL LUCKY?
POKER IS MORE ABOUT LUCK THAN SKILL. OK, EVERYONE? EVERYTIME U SIT DOWN AND PLAY, ASK YOURSELF THIS: DO YOU FEEL LUCKY?
WHAT??? WHAT DID YOU SAY??? PLEASE TYPE LOUDER!!!!!!!!
DO YOU FEEL LUCKY??? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? ARE THE WORDS COMING THROUGH YOUR SCREEN AND TURNING INTO NOISE?
DO YOU FEEL LUCKY??? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? ARE THE WORDS COMING THROUGH YOUR SCREEN AND TURNING INTO NOISE?
WHY IS EVERY BODY YELLING!!
Edit: nevermind. Was beat to the punch.
WHY IS EVERY BODY YELLING!!
BRING ON THE ANCHORMAN QUOTES!
you must be a fish....
you must be a fish....
there's no way to determine if there's sarcasm in this... but i see none. so you must be stupid... or stupid.