Weird thing happened today...I started my new telemarketing job today working for the Republican party, and the first live call I made was to a Chris D'agnostino. I recognized the last name, and I know how to pronounce it, but of course when a woman answered I froze up and pronounced it wrong.She corrected me, and of course she didn't donate any $$$. Then I looked to see where they lived, and it was in Greenwich, CT.I'm not sure where J Dags is from, but I was wondering if there's a chance that I called his parents's house?

I started my new telemarketing job today working for the Republican party
I hate you people.8:30 am (I just woke up), the phone rings. It's the Republican party. My family has never voted republican - for anything. The woman says she wants to invite us to a Presidential dinner. Price per plate? $5500. Needless to say, I wasn't a happy person and I let her know it.
I hate you people.8:30 am (I just woke up), the phone rings. It's the Republican party. My family has never voted republican - for anything. The woman says she wants to invite us to a Presidential dinner. Price per plate? $5500. Needless to say, I wasn't a happy person and I let her know it.
what do you expect from a republican
OH shut up.
OH shut up.
What are you gonna do about it?

my political party can beat up your political party..pretty stupid buying into labels rather than dealing with each issue with a clear head in order to make a decision...my o.2....

my political party can beat up your political party..pretty stupid buying into labels rather than dealing with each issue with a clear head in order to make a decision...my o.2....
If you're talking to me, my family doesn't block a party together. We look at every candidate seperately. We've still voted non-republican each time.
If you're talking to me, my family doesn't block a party together. We look at every candidate seperately. We've still voted non-republican each time.
i wasnt talking to anybody in particular, just making a statement...just annoys me that ppl cling to political partys for some sort of identy rather than dealing with the issues.
Watch the liberals all go crazy seeing as I stepped on there sacred cow of the right to kill the innocent, sick censored.
Watch it buddy! We in Wisconsin take cows very seriously.
I've always voted republican myself, never really have been a big fan of psychotic BABY KILLERS!!!Watch the liberals all go crazy seeing as I stepped on there sacred cow of the right to kill the innocent, sick censored.
This is exactly why abortion shouldn't just be legal, but in some cases, mandatory.
I've always voted republican myself, never really have been a big fan of psychotic BABY KILLERS!!!Watch the liberals all go crazy seeing as I stepped on there sacred cow of the right to kill the innocent, sick censored.
This is exactly why abortion shouldn't just be legal, but in some cases, mandatory.
hahaahhaha.......BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fantastic line. laughin my ass off.
This is also exactly why abortion should be allowed after the 2nd trimester, and up to the 100th trimester.
That, and there's the fact that his first name isnt Chris - and his last name isnt D'agonstino.
He said maybe it was his parents house. His last name is D'Agostino BTW and he lives in Seymour, CT.

im guilty, i tend to identify myself republican even tho there are a few issues whereim sort of on the other side in terms of what i think is right, but what are u gonna do no group of people is ever gonna agree on everything.

would you like to share that kool aid?

just cause you called someone with the same last name and from CT doesnt mean shit. theres tons of people with the same last names living in the same areas and arent related. you get excited very easily and appear to be a complete moron. no wonder you work for the republicans. high horse riding no talent ass clowns who are just followers, following an ideal just to be "political." let me guess? frat guy?