what annoys you when playing online?

Slow play during tournaments.It seems like every other time I play an online MTT people aren't paying attention for the entire first level and we only get 4 or 5 hands in in 15 minutes. Annoying.
I hate when people stall when it's hand for hand. makes the play take forever.

i hate the fact that alotta sites don't show the hands when people after all in for ring games, which is why i like bodog.getting slowrolled is the worst.

dry sidepot bluffing.by far.
agreed, just thinking about this censored me off! :x
I second this, but I voted for players giving advice. I hate when I move all in and someone starts telling people to call me. STFU, maybe I don't want called!!!!
thats what I voted for too, I hate table coaches. I don't play NL, but doesn't the chat get disabled when someone goes all in?
I know some sites do, but not Absolute Poker, which is where I play 90% of my online poker. Note: I haven't been playing online lately, as I've been working on my live game.

I hate the slow players that are playing 4-5 tables at a time. You can search for them and expose them for the time wasters they are !!

Like others have said: people who take 30 seconds to just check thinking they're making some great, deceptive play. Beyond the players, I really hate sites that are constantly screwing with their limits and buy-in's. Oh, and sick nasty rake.

Trapping a maniac into bluffing all his chips into the pot when I flopped a set and he hits runner, runner straight.

what annoys me the most is people who make awful plays, win the hand, and then proceed to brag about how awesome they are and how i'm an idiot. :evil:
How about when they say "TY" after calling your bets or raises and then catching the inside straight on the river? Gotta love them!

The most annoyning thing is losing. The second is when you have a horrible player at the table - and other people taunt him, make fun of him or do anything else to cause him to leave. Maybe the guy wins a pot with a horrible hand. Then he loses a little bit - and the rest of the table is telling him how bad he is - like they want him to play better. Either he is going to play better - or he is going to leave. Either way they are costing me the chance to take his money.Just as bad is the guy who gets "bad beat" when he wasn't that much of a favorite to begin with. He then goes off for 1/2 hour about how much a better player he is than everyone else. He may challenge you to heads up for $1,000 when you are playing .10/.25 NL. In many ways, I guess, the worst thing about online poker is that it is a lot like a poker forum. [sw?]

The most annoyning thing is losing. The second is when you have a horrible player at the table - and other people taunt him, make fun of him or do anything else to cause him to leave. Maybe the guy wins a pot with a horrible hand. Then he loses a little bit - and the rest of the table is telling him how bad he is - like they want him to play better. Either he is going to play better - or he is going to leave. Either way they are costing me the chance to take his money.Just as bad is the guy who gets "bad beat" when he wasn't that much of a favorite to begin with. He then goes off for 1/2 hour about how much a better player he is than everyone else. He may challenge you to heads up for $1,000 when you are playing .10/.25 NL. In many ways, I guess, the worst thing about online poker is that it is a lot like a poker forum. [sw?]
I think you're referring to mr. jackass
Guys hitting on me.  Dark side is irresistable, I know.
Hopefully you don't have a pic of yourself at the table. Any woman that does that gets the full brunt of adolescent hormones gone wild. These kids sit down and suddenly think they are being smooth "spitting game at the honies" just like every other 16 year old. Very annoying.Also, why did I see a couple people say "slowrolling" as an annoyance. Care to explain how someone slowrolls online when the cards are automatically shown down?By far the most annoying thing online is people who berate and educate fish. First of all, some people play for fun and I'd rather they have fun while I'm sitting there, so they can keep feeding me their money. Second, telling someone they made a bad play is -EV. Just tell them "nh" and hope they keep playing like that.

A bunch of limpers during the low limits of a tournament and then the small blind minimum raises.What's even worse is a bunch of limpers during the low limit of the tournament, small blind minimum raises then someone goes all in.