pokerstars tournament tonight!

I'm hosting a private $10 NL Holdem tournament Saturday night on PokerStars @ 22:00 EST for me an some of my friends (20 or so). We'd love to increase the number of good players by adding some of the forum members here. The tournament name is "DSW INVITATIONAL #4" and the password is "starfish". Besides the money, there is an ADDITIONAL PRIZE for first, so if you win just pm me and I'll ship it to you.Thanks!

What's the additional prize?
I'ts not a big deal, but it is a card cover with the tournament name, date, and "First Place" on it. Mainly for bragging rights when my buddies and I play live. Since I decided to invite forum members, I'll be glad to ship it to the winner of the tournament.
Poker stars is rigged.
Don't say that in there chat window though, they threatened to take my chat away for it.
Looks like someone is a bit insecure, lol.That's funny.
Poker stars is rigged.
Don't say that in there chat window though, they threatened to take my chat away for it.
Looks like someone is a bit insecure, lol.That's funny.
funny stuff
PrtyPSux wrote:Poker stars is rigged.Don't say that in there chat window though, they threatened to take my chat away for it.
That's pretty crazy that they actually monitor for people saying that.
C'mon and sign up! The more people we get the better!
If you pay my entry fee, I'll play.
I'd like you to play, but not quite enough to stake you!
Not only will I play if you pay my entry fee, you'll get 94% of my winnings, AND the card protector if I win. Can't beat that.