heads-up poker tourney poll #2

I'm trying to organize a heads-up poker tourney for FCPers only. So all these polls are to see who would be interested and what the majority of you would like to do.

I think this is a great idea.It looks like Pstars and the $10 buy is in the lead.If you are going to set this up on stars w/$10 enrty. I would recommend setting it up in conjunction w/the private multi table tourney there. Multi table heads up tourney's take a while to complete so it would me nice to play them both at the same time.I don't think you will see 64 players, but I like this idea.

I think this is a great idea.It looks like Pstars and the $10 buy is in the lead.If you are going to set this up on stars w/$10 enrty. I would recommend setting it up in conjunction w/the private multi table tourney there. Multi table heads up tourney's take a while to complete so it would me nice to play them both at the same time.I don't think you will see 64 players, but I like this idea.
Thanks for the post, I think this is a great idea setting it up in conjunction with the other private tourney. Thanks for the idea
I love heads up.... I ran one tourny in Ottawa, and we had 128 guys turn out ... it was assome.. the problem is the wait when it isn't live... it could take a while in between matches.....
Those were my thoughts too.

Problem with PokerStars, they won't let me register a privat tournament, because I just opened an account, so if anybody still wnats to do this, someone else will have to set it up. :club:

i said this in the other thread but if you need someone to set it up i can do it. just tell me all the details. buy in, time, day, anything else...
Thanks, that would be great :club: $10 buy-in, Sunday night, somewhere around 19:00 pokerstars time, 64 players. Let me know when its good to go, thanks again!

alright its all set. 19:00 pokerstars time. i named it FCP Heads Up Tournament. password is fullcontact1. but about the 64 players, there is no way to set the number of players. i think 1 person will get a bye if there is an uneven numer but thats not too big of a deal.

ok, I just registered.I don't think it would be a bad idea to try one Wednesday when the FCP multi table tourney is being played. Depending on the # of players that play this Sunday, I might set it up.Good luck