party pokers stud antes

The .5/1 antes are awful. I've never checked out the rest.
the entire ante structure on all party stud tables blows donkey dick
lets keep this going... anyone ever even play with an ante in live 1/2 game, 5/10 game? MAYBE a moving button. They want us to pay .25 at .5/1. just a way to drive up the rake. at 30/60 i used to pay 5. I mean come on, you do the math. Speaking of which, they need to get 15/30 or 20/40 tables there. what a crappy place to play stud
[lets keep this going... anyone ever even play with an ante in live 1/2 game, 5/10 game? MAYBE a moving button. They want us to pay .25 at .5/1. just a way to drive up the rake. at 30/60 i used to pay 5. I mean come on, you do the math. Speaking of which, they need to get 15/30 or 20/40 tables there. what a crappy place to play stud
umm... they have 20/40
[lets keep this going... anyone ever even play with an ante in live 1/2 game, 5/10 game? MAYBE a moving button. They want us to pay .25 at .5/1. just a way to drive up the rake. at 30/60 i used to pay 5. I mean come on, you do the math. Speaking of which, they need to get 15/30 or 20/40 tables there. what a crappy place to play stud
umm... they have 20/40
sorry, high/low.omaha too.
Hi.Higher antes just changes tha game. Doesn't particularly make it any harder. If they doubled he blind in holdem, it wouldn't change the game that much.Just sayin.
true, but if you are a tight,conservative stud player a small ante structure is way more favorable