things you say 2 fish at live games 2 keep em around

I usually tell them: "You had outs", this encourages there bad play, makes them feel like they know about poker, and usually tilts the guy they just busted. I usually start spewing incorrect odds calculations at the guy they just busted as well, trying to convince him that it was a good play. The more pissed he gets the more odds I bring up.

YOU MOTHER****ING COCKUCKER, HOW COULD YOU MAKE THAT PLAY? I WAS AT LEAST 92-1 TO WIN THAT HAND, YET YOU DREW OUT ON ME. IT HAPPENS TO ME EVERY TIME, WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP. THIS SITE IS RIGGED.Then everyone thinks I'm mad or something.

When I was at the Canterbury (MN), the guy to my right was drunk and losing money. He bought in with 80 and was down to 20. He had just folded the flop...Drunk: I just can't win man. Everytime I get in a hand, I don't get anything.Me: Dude, don't worry about that. You know and I both know this is all luck anyway. You've just gotta kinda ride it out until you get lucky. Though, with that stack, you probably won't win much.Drunk: Yeah, you're right.He then stood up, grabbed a 100 out of his pocket and tossed it on the table. :club:
Ha ha. Thats my home club. WHat limit did you play? I'm an 8/16 player. Lovae Canterbury and the fish there.

I dont like to patronize people, i.e. I dont make it look obvious that Im trying to get them to stay. Thats ridiculous and I see it all the time. Just be nice, and say unlucky or I got lucky or something. Alot of times when its so obvious that they misplayed a hand that even they can tell its best not to say anything because it really looks like you are trying to hard to get them to stay.

i say this quite often...i dont blame u a bit for playing those low cards theyve been hitting like crazy! Also this one when someones giving the fish a hard time over a suckout ...i dont blame u a bit for calling in that spot, the pot was too big to fold there.and my personal favorite which tends to draw the ire of good players at the table...we all have a different style buddy but i dont know how anyone can argue with the results u have, its all luck anyway. i should wear pom poms for those guys whenever they make a bad play and win im right there to cheer them on.

Wait till someone's raggin' on a fish for a bad beat... and really seriously turn to the guy who's goin of on him and say hey man.... don't tap on the glass, they get scared... then go back to your business with a really serious face.

Playing in one of those Pub League free tourneys, where entry is free and the prize is a trip. First hand:UTG: AK diamondCut-off: Fish1Button: Fish2Raise it preflop both call... flop comes:Ac Qc TdI raise it about half the pot, just to see where things stand. Get two callers.Turn: TcAlrighty.... I pretty much hate this card a thousand different ways, Think I'm in a hella lot of trouble but I also think that betting here, since I led pre and post-flop might just scare off a fishy flush (HAH, silly chindi). I raise... F1 re-raises, fish2 raises over him. I laugh at myself for playing badly and lay it down. F1 calls. Dealer turns over the River before they get their hands up.River: 4d.F1: Ah 3sF2: As 2dSo what do you say to that? Only thing you can... look at F1 and say 'Nice call, I wish I'd been able to make it'.The funny part of those tourney's is watching the guy that insisted on tapping on the glass later getting promptly shown the dooe, when he went over the top with his pocket pair with 3 Jacks on the board, and was surprised the 'fish' had the other J.