question for people who live in boston

hello alli fly into logan for a 12 hour stop over as i move to Australia.Now i was wondering if anyone knew of some good book stores i can pick up HOH,TOP,SSHE and so on ~ i have promied my brother my poker books and need to pick up a new set (i dont have the time to order them online)thanks guys

Having never been to Logan (that is the airport up there, no?) I couldnt be sure, but most airports have a quasi-large bookstore in them. Some even have a Borders; a good place to buy books. Or a Barnes and Noble

its wishfull thinking that they would have HOH~TOP and SSHE in an airport book store ? i have lots of time to run into boston and look around if they dont have it !!cheers anthony

its wishfull thinking that they would have HOH~TOP and SSHE in an airport book store ? i have lots of time to run into boston and look around if they dont have it !!cheers anthony
last airport bookstore I went too had a good selection. I picked up the second Harrington on Holdem from there. unfortunately, not from that area so I couldnt tell you what they have there. have a cabbie take you in the direction of the nearest Borders or Barnes and Noble and you should be cool. I would think anyway. Boston's big. shouldnt be too hard to find :-)

when you land, find a cab with an american driver, tell him you need to go to a large book store, and let him take you.be prepared for a larger than normal fare price, call it tourist tax, but they will get you there

guys ~ thank you all for your replys ~i am going to call the Borders in the Airport and see if they can bring in my order for me !if not i have enough time to take the train into town and have a look around ( subway in boston is amazing)

I've never seen any poker books at Logan. If you have to take the train, I would suggest taking the blue line to state and switching to the orange line and getting off at downtown crossing. There is a Barnes and Noble near that station that has a good selection of poker books.

smash ~ i will pass on the sausages but if you want to play heads up at the airport and bring me the books ~ then its game on !!!I fly into logan at 6am on friday the 2nd of sept ~ we can play 100$ freeze out cheers anthonyecon_tim ~ thank you for that~ i called the borders on schools Street and the woman was rude as (f-bomb) c*nt ~~So i will use your directions as a fall back thank you

Guest Anonymous

DON'T DRINK WITH SMASH. REPEAT. DON'T DRINK WITH SMASH. All he is trying to do is get you liquored up so he can put the moves on you. I think his relationship with Alf13 is falling apart.Cheers,pokerguy

i ended up calling borders head office and telling them about the issue i had with school st in mass ~ and how they would not do anything for me.the woman on the other end of the phone said she is going ask the district manager to call me and see what they can do !!!it would be so perfect if i didnt have to leave the airport to get my books

take the silver line to temple place, then get off and head toward the macys. Take a left on washington st. If you hit china town you went the wrong way turn around, that will bring you to BN.

I fly into logan at 6am on friday the 2nd of sept
If you don't fly out until Sept 2nd, why not just go to a bookstore right now and pick it up?By the way, Amazon shipping is really quick. They'll get it to you by the 2nd of August, let alone the 2nd of Sept.
DON'T DRINK WITH SMASH. REPEAT. DON'T DRINK WITH SMASH. All he is trying to do is get you liquored up so he can put the moves on you. I think his relationship with Alf13 is falling apart.Cheers,pokerguy
Way to make up information . Smash is actually my property; alf13 may have homosexual tendencies but I have received no indication from Smash personally :club:

Did you really start a thread to ask where you can buy a book in the next MONTH !My answers:1...What are you stupid ? Go to a bookstore.2...What are you stupid ? They have the net in Australia.3...What are you Stupid ? It takes longer to post all this BS than to order it online.4...What are you stupid ? I guess we know the answer.

I had ordered TOP ~SSHE off of amazon.ca and was told it could be upto 6week wait !!!! i live in Halifax Nova scotia CANADA ~ there is no place for me B&M to get two plus two books !!!!!trust me when i say boston is the quickest way for me to get those book !!if i order from amazon.com (usa) i will be hit with shipping charges and inport taxs on the price of the books!!!oh and can i add shipping is a $$$$ to Austalia !!!potdragon you can kiss my AZZ and grow up , you Fing child.if you are going to post something make it worth wile

Did you really start a thread to ask where you can buy a book in the next MONTH !My answers:1...What are you stupid ? Go to a bookstore.2...What are you stupid ? They have the net in Australia.3...What are you Stupid ? It takes longer to post all this BS than to order it online.4...What are you stupid ? I guess we know the answer.
1. Stop being a prick.2. Stop trying to be funny.3. Just stop.
Word on the street is that Pot Dragon is a pole jockey.

borders is finally going to put 6 books i am looking for aside for me to pick up in 5 weeks.thank you to everyone who had nice replys that helped !!! and smash dont worry about bringing the books but i am up for the 100$ freeze out

You should just go to amazon.com or barnes and noble's site. Books can be $20 cheaper there with free shipping, well free shipping at least in the US. Good luck though! :wink: