party poker just gave me $50 free

Hi all, I got a question. I've had a party account for a couple years, but stopped using it because I moved to Full Tilt. They sent me an e-mail saying they put $50 free in my account, but I can't cash it out til I play 500 raked hands. I've been sitting for a while, and I'm sure I'm close to 100 hands, but they said I've only played 45. Does a raked hand played mean you have to see a flop? Or is their system just slow updating?

Does a raked hand played mean you have to see a flop? Or is their system just slow updating?
A raked hand means a hand where enough money has been put in the pot so that Party Poker can take out their rake. At low limits on tight tables, this doesn't necessarily happen for every hand. You don't have to necessarily see the flop yourself for it to count toward your 500 hands.
Does a raked hand played mean you have to see a flop? Or is their system just slow updating?
A raked hand means a hand where enough money has been put in the pot so that Party Poker can take out their rake. At low limits on tight tables, this doesn't necessarily happen for every hand. You don't have to necessarily see the flop yourself for it to count toward your 500 hands.
ahh, makes sense. I knew I didn't have to see the flop, I thought it was just any hand played. I guess NL games might not be the best way to clear this then.

if you have a friend you can trust, do this:create a private table and dump your $50 to him. make sure you fold before seeign the flop and dont go all in so PP doesnt rake the pot.500 hands is hard to rake with only a $50 roll.

if you have a friend you can trust, do this:create a private table and dump your $50 to him. make sure you fold before seeign the flop and dont go all in so PP doesnt rake the pot.500 hands is hard to rake with only a $50 roll.
Huh.
yeah, I'm not even sure I can make 500 hands with the swings of NL.
dump your money to your friend and have him give you the fifthy bucks.
DO NOT DO THIS. I had my friend do this because he couldn't cash out to his neteller so he dumped it to his friend and both of their accounts were frozen. If you're going to try something like this, do it at a normal table and not a private one.