1/2 six max results

I know that a sample size of 2,802 hands is small but am fairly new to six handed play and would like some input from fellow posters. Vol. Put $ Pot: 45% Vol. Put $ From SB: 69% Saw Flop All Hands: 56% Saw Flop Not Blind: 43% Folded SB to Steal: 55% Folded BB to Steal: 4.76% Steal Success (mine): no flop: 17%, fold:20%, Ww/oSD:40%, WSD: 50%BB/100: 7.68W$SD: 50.5%PFR: 19% 7524 actions: 11% raise, 18.5% bet, 22% call, 23.5% check, 25% fold I know that I have been catching some pretty good cards and that I am seeing to many hands for six handed. A good percentage (25-30%) of these hands have been played with 4-5 players which makes it more SH. All comments, especially flames, are welcome.

thanks blaze, i knew they were not good, but was trying to see what areas are the most indicative of bad play.
i would tighten up considerably (my 6max VP$IP is around 26%), quit completing the small blind so often, and quit defending your big blind so often. The good news is you are raising PF with about the right % of hands, which most players dont do.

hey blaze what is a good BB/100 i have been playing party poker 25NL and i make about 20bb/100. I only play for a little while and really do a lot of table scouting with PT. Is that reasonable? PS i am right around 4000 hands

hey blaze what is a good BB/100 i have been playing party poker 25NL and i make about 20bb/100. I only play for a little while and really do a lot of table scouting with PT. Is that reasonable? PS i am right around 4000 hands
thats very high. is that bb/100 according to PT? because then its actually 40bb/100 which is extraordinary (PT takes BB in NL as 2x big blind). Check your winrate again at 10k hands, it will likely correct. 10-12bb/100 is an excellent winrate, 20 is at the max of what is sustainable (if its even sustainable at all). table scouting at these levels is almost redundant, there arent too many sharp players. but, id guess youre picking them pretty well!
Vol. Put $ Pot: 45% Ohh, you're *that* guy.That guy wins a ton of money suddenly and then ends up broke.Good run though.
What does that % mean?I don't play much limit, but when I do 6 max is my game as well. I'm probably that guy when I do play it ;-)So since I know nothing about what you guys are talking about, again, what are you talking about? :-)