full tilt doesn't live up to what they say

My apologies for putting all of you through such a long post. In hindsight I should have made the first part of the post detailing the events much shorter and to the point.The second part which are e-mails between Full Tilt and myself were included only to support what I was representing. I didn't actually think that anyone would want to read alll of it word for word.This has been going on for some time and I didn't want anyone to think I was jumping the gun. The reason I am so irritated about this is because it is such a petty thing I can't believe they won't just resolved it. I think also it might be an indication of how they might handle much larger issues. Case in point....Scarfire Wrote-I have a friend who won one of their Race for the Bracelet $1500 WSOP buy-ins. They told him that they would preregister him, but when he got there he found out they hadn't. He got shut out of event #1 because they didn't do it. Long way to go from NC to find that out.Please don't miss the point of my post just because it was much much more detailed then most of you would have prefered.I simply think people should be held accountable for their representations.

Sounds like you got screwed buddy... how about a free Full Contact Poker T-Shirt on the house? I promise we'll get it to you within the year :-)
Hahaha a zinger from DN....a rare classic!

Daniel you were the last person I expected one much less two replies from but the answer is yes.I will gladly take you up on your offer for a T-shirt. However, I was planning to buy several when they became available. You can take as long as you like to send me a free one just please send me the ones I pay for in a more reasonalbe time frame.Thank you for the gesture,

I went through the same damn thing. Only I sent more emails. I will list them all below: Not really. They promised for three months and finally I did get the DVD and to tell you the truth. The OP was more interesting than the DVD. So I will trade it to you DN for one of your fine t-shirts! I used to think Full Tilt Rocked. But the past couple of months..... BLAH

I say congrats to the OP. If you let people jerk you around without consequences, they generally jerk you around forever. Any good company knows the value of keeping a customer happy (and the cost of dealing with a persistent angry customer). Keep the pressure on, stay polite and reasonable and let them know there is a price to pay for breaking promises. Send a letter to Lederer or a corporate VP explaining what happened (shorter than your original post) and see if you don't get some freebies out of it.You won't get a WSOP buy-in out of it, but I think free books, extra DVD's, shirts, etc. are all fair game to ask for.edit: misspelled "the" in subject

Thanks Angryman.Do any of you know how to get in touch with anyone other than support@fulltiltpoker.com?I know the President is Ray Bitar but don't know an e-mail for him or anything.Please let me know if you do.

I really don't know if I should just laugh or be censored. They aren't screwing me out of a fortune by any means but they are screwing me nonetheless.I got an offer before Christmas in the mail from the good old folks at Full Tilt Poker and they told me in the letter that if I set up a user account, made a cash deposit of at least $50, and earned 100 Full Tilt points, they would send me the DVD by Howard Lederer Secrets of Online Hold em. This DVD they told me was only available through this exclusive offer. I figure why not. It sounded fair enough.Well I did everything they asked and just after Christmas I received an e-mail from them saying that I would be receiving the DVD but because of the holidays to please allow 4-6 weeks. I thought that sounded like a bit much time but didn't think to much about it at that point.About 3 months went by I e-mailed them to see if it had shipped yet and they sent me back an e-mail saying they had some production problems but they would get it right out to me very soon.Another month went by and I sent another e-mail to them and they responded saying they would look into it and get back to me. I replied back and asked them how long would it take for them to know something to which they replied they could not tell me.None of the e-mail correspondence above is listed below but all other correspondence from this point forward is below for any of you who are interested in reading it.I warn you it is a bit much. More than most if not all of you will want read but I thought I should include it so you all would have the proof about how crazy this is if you care to skim through it.Bottom line is it has been about 7-8 months and I still don't have what they promised me. Better yet they won't tell me anything. I have even asked them to just send me something of equal or lesser value and they don't even acknowledge that I have suggested this. They won't even tell me how long it will take them to know something even though I have asked them this question many many times.I have e-mailed them between the last 3-4 weeks asking them to please let me know when I can expect to hear something and they won't tell me a thing. They simply won't say.If they were screwing me out of $500 I think I would not be so bothered because at least that is something of value. At least they would be getting more bang for their buck. But to treat a customer or potential customer this way over $20-$30 is simply shocking to me.I have owned and operated a mortgage brokerage here in the Dallas area for the last 6 years. I am not the richest guy around but I live well. The DVD is not going to break me. I just want them to do what they represented to me or at least throw me some kind of a bone and then this will be water under the bridge but they simply refuse.If they can't make good on a $20-$30 commitment can anyone have confidence that any of there other promotions are worth anything at all? What if one of there WSOP qualifiers had won? Would they have paid the 10 million? Of course they would have. Because they would have gotten so much heat it would have killed their business. But they don't have a problem screwing people out of something that won't get much notice.Sorry about the long post. Just thought you guys might want to know this.Below is the e-mail correspondence that I have had with them for the last 3-4 weeks.I am sending this reply a second time because I didn't hear back. I am also sending over 3 weeks of correspondence on this issue.Please read all below...Anne I appreciate your response but all I have been asking for three quarters of a year is when will you know something so that I can follow up.There is no way that any reasonable person would not agree that if you guys have refused and choose to continue to refuse to answer that question that I am getting the run around.I just want to know how much time above and beyond the massive amount of time you guys have had that Full Tilt needs. As I have stated previously, I don't even need the video just throw me some kind of bone so that I don't feel like I am getting taken advantage of here. You would think Full Tilt would want there customers and potential customers to feel like they are going to be taken care of.I repeat!!! I am not being unreasonable to ask this. It is a very fair question especially under the circumstances.Can you please just tell me about how long it will take???I mean it when I say that out of all the sites Full Tilt is the one that I most want to play on. That is why this is soooooo frustrating. The site that I want to play on keeps giving me the run around so not only am I not getting what was promised to me but I am also getting the run around and I can't play where I would really like to.This is really getting ridiculous so could you please just answer my question that I have asked literally like 10 times now?Thank you,David-----Original Message-----From: Full Tilt Poker Support [mailto:support@fulltiltpoker.com]Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 10:06 AMTo: dperry@redrocker.netSubject: Howard Lederer DVD PromotionHello,Thank you for your e-mail. We understand your frustration in this matter. Wehave forwarded this to a manager who will look into your specific situation andwill let you know when your DVD will be sent. We apologize for the extremedelay in this matter.Regards,AnneTeam Full Tilt----- Forwarded message from David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> ----- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:14:24 -0500 From: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net>Reply-To: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> Subject: FW: Howard Lederer DVD Promotion To: 'Full Tilt Poker Support' <support@fulltiltpoker.com> I am re-sending this again today because I sent it yesterday and didn'treceive a response. My user name is TX_RedRocker and I can't remember which of my e-mailaddresses are associated with the account since because of this issue it hasbeen almost a year since I played. The e-mail address is eitherpoker@redrocker.net, dperry@redrocker.net, or david@redrocker.net. Well now it is July 18, 2005 and I still have yet to hear from you guys. Thefollowing is quote from a member of a forum that I go to. "If any of you are considering playing the tournies at Full Tilt, you shouldgive them a shot. Much better than Pstars or Party IMHO." I would sure like to see what he is talking about but if you will read belowyou will see that I can't. I would like to ask you guys one last time. Please just answer both of thefollowing questions which I have asked now more times than I care to count. 1.When will I get my DVD or something comparable that you guyspromised me almost a year ago? If you can't answer the first question then please answer question number 2. 2.When will you know when I will receive the DVD or somethingcomparable so that I may follow up? If you will read below you will see that asked the same questions and was onJune 27, 2005 by Kaylee that you guys would research it and get back to me.I actually asked the questions in 3 previous e-mails but didn't startkeeping the correspondence until June 27, 2005. None of those 3 times didyou guys ever get back to me. I think that 3 weeks for you guys to researchthis is more than adequate and would like an answer. This is the last time I will ask nicely and the last opportunity for FullTilt to keep me as a customer. Lastly, If you can't help me then please sendme the name of someone that can. Thank you, David Hello, I have forwarded your DVD request to the appropriate department for review.We will e-mail you with a response as soon as we have more information. Regards,BartTeam Full Tilt This was sent yesterday 7/6/2005 but I never heard anything back so I amresending it in hopes that I will get a timely response. Please read all correspondence below. It has been another week and close to three quarters of a year and you guyshave still not told me at least when you might be able to do what you saidyou would. I repeat... All I am asking for is for you to let me know when I can expectfor Full Tilt Poker to do what they said they would do. Right now theinformation that I have received from you tells me nothing. Basically whatyou are saying is that we could know something tomorrow or five years fromnow and I don't feel this is acceptable.The way that you guys are handling this is only making me feel more like Iam getting screwed here. I have mentioned other alternatives and none of youhave even addressed any of those. I want to be flexible here. I am willingto take some other offer but you guys need to at least make an effort tothrow me a bone here. The point is not a $20 or $30 video. This is a matter of principle. This isa matter of how can I be confident that you will do any of the things yourepresent in your promotions if you can't even send me a $20 video. I need answers or I am about to become a big jerk. I will start with postingthis correspondence on every poker message board I know of such as CardPlayer, FullContactPoker.com, twoplustwo.com, etc. This way if you guyscontinue to do nothing at least others in the poker community will know theway Full Tilt Poker chooses to treat their costumers. In addition to this I will be contacting the U.S. Post Office to see if theycan do anything since your representations where made through the mail. Quite simply I will not just go away and allow Full Tilt Poker to takeadvantage of me the way they have up to this point. I think that it is unfortunate that things are getting to this point and Ithink that up to this point Full Tilt Poker has made a horrible businessdecision. Had this been addressed months ago you guys would have had a happycustomer that would have been playing on your site and generating much morein revenue than the $20 dollars you would have spent on a video or somethingelse about the same price. I would like to mention that this can still be accomplished. I am sincereabout still wanting to play on your site but this issue will have to beresolved. We can still work this out however we are rapidly approaching thepoint when irreparable damage will be done. Hopefully Full Tilt will do what is right here, David-----Original Message-----From: Full Tilt Poker Support [mailto:support@fulltiltpoker.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:04 AMTo: dperry@redrocker.netSubject: Secrets of Online Poker DVD Promotion Hello David, Thank you for your email. It may take us some time to research your request, but I have sent it on to someone who will be able to help you. Unfortunately we can not estimate an exact time that we will have a response. Thank you in advance for your patience while they investigate, and thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker. Regards,AnneTeam Full Tilt ----- Forwarded message from David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> ----- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:58:20 -0500 From: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net>Reply-To: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> Subject: RE: Secrets of Online Poker DVD Promotion To: 'Full Tilt Poker Support' <support@fulltiltpoker.com> All I'm asking is to please let me know how long I need to give you guys to research it. I understand that you need to do some leg work to see what is going on and I think that is quite reasonable.I also think it is reasonable that you let me know how long that will take so that if I don't hear back I know when to follow up.Would you please let me know this information? Again I am not trying to be a pain but I think after over half a year of waiting this is not too much to ask. Please let me know, David -----Original Message-----From: Full Tilt Poker Support [mailto:support@fulltiltpoker.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:51 AMTo: dperry@redrocker.netSubject: Secrets of Online Poker DVD Promotion Hello David,Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for the extreme delay, and we will look into this immediately and respond to you as soon as possible. Regards, AnneTeam Full Tilt----- Forwarded message from David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> ----- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:46:36 -0500 From: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net>Reply-To: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> Subject: Secrets of Online Poker DVD Promotion To: 'Full Tilt Poker Support' <support@fulltiltpoker.com> Please read entire message below.So Kaylee or anyone else in customer service could you please tell me when might I hear something? I appreciate your reply but this is really nothing more than what you guys have told me in the past.With over half a year now I really don't think it is unreasonable to ask when this will be resolved. Please let me know, David -----Original Message-----From: Full Tilt Poker Support [mailto:support@fulltiltpoker.com]Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 10:17 AMTo: dperry@redrocker.netSubject: Fwd: Secrets of Online Hold em Video Promotion Hello,Thank you for your e-mail. We are so very sorry for the delay, we will be looking further into this matter promptly, once again we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Regards, KayleeTeam Full Tilt ----- Forwarded message from David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> ----- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:05:40 -0500 From: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net>Reply-To: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> Subject: Secrets of Online Hold em Video PromotionTo: 'Full Tilt Poker Support' <support@fulltiltpoker.com> Full Tilt Support, My name is David Perry and I opened an account with Full Tilt when Ireceived a promotion in the mail. The promotion stated that if I opened upan account, made a deposit of at least $50, and earned 100 points, that FullTilt would send me the DVD Secrets of Online Poker. I did all of this before Christmas and have yet to receive my DVD. What isworse is I have heard almost nothing from Full Tilt about this. The timethat I did sent an e-mail I was told there were production problems and itwould be coming soon but no one gave me any type of time frame. Furthermore, I have received no further communication from Full Tilt. I feel I havebeen more than patient and I would like for Full Tilt to live to what theyrepresented in their promotion. I like the site very much and would be happy to continue playing there. Ifyou notice I have not played for months now because I simply can not justifyplaying at Full Tilt when they at least to this point have not done whatthey represented to me that they would do. I will be happy to return to playonce this happens but not a moment before. Full Tilt as you know is offeringso many different promotions that far exceed the value of this DVD you wouldthink that this isn't a big deal for them but again, I have heard nothing. Howard Lederer has many other DVDs that I would gladly take in the place ofthe one that was promised and Full Tilt would have a happy customer insteadof the one they have now that is not happy. I already have Secrets of Holdembut do not have More Secrets of Holdem or any other of his DVDs. The bottom line is even if another DVD that Howard sells won't work I amsure there is something that Full Tilt can come up with to make things rightthat will be acceptable to me if they desire to do so. If nothing happenswithin a very short period of time then I will assume that Full Tilt issimply not concerned enough about this issue and at that point they willnever have me as a customer again and I will make sure that I make everypoker player that I know aware that Full Tilt simply doesn't do what theysay they will. I am not trying to be a jerk. I just think that me receiving something or atleast getting some concrete answers and time frames is long overdue. Hopefully you agree. For what it is worth I have copied Howard Lederer on this e-mail. Respectfully, David
good luck
I really don't know if I should just laugh or be censored. They aren't screwing me out of a fortune by any means but they are screwing me nonetheless.I got an offer before Christmas in the mail from the good old folks at Full Tilt Poker and they told me in the letter that if I set up a user account, made a cash deposit of at least $50, and earned 100 Full Tilt points, they would send me the DVD by Howard Lederer Secrets of Online Hold em. This DVD they told me was only available through this exclusive offer. I figure why not. It sounded fair enough.Well I did everything they asked and just after Christmas I received an e-mail from them saying that I would be receiving the DVD but because of the holidays to please allow 4-6 weeks. I thought that sounded like a bit much time but didn't think to much about it at that point.About 3 months went by I e-mailed them to see if it had shipped yet and they sent me back an e-mail saying they had some production problems but they would get it right out to me very soon.Another month went by and I sent another e-mail to them and they responded saying they would look into it and get back to me. I replied back and asked them how long would it take for them to know something to which they replied they could not tell me.None of the e-mail correspondence above is listed below but all other correspondence from this point forward is below for any of you who are interested in reading it.I warn you it is a bit much. More than most if not all of you will want read but I thought I should include it so you all would have the proof about how crazy this is if you care to skim through it.Bottom line is it has been about 7-8 months and I still don't have what they promised me. Better yet they won't tell me anything. I have even asked them to just send me something of equal or lesser value and they don't even acknowledge that I have suggested this. They won't even tell me how long it will take them to know something even though I have asked them this question many many times.I have e-mailed them between the last 3-4 weeks asking them to please let me know when I can expect to hear something and they won't tell me a thing. They simply won't say.If they were screwing me out of $500 I think I would not be so bothered because at least that is something of value. At least they would be getting more bang for their buck. But to treat a customer or potential customer this way over $20-$30 is simply shocking to me.I have owned and operated a mortgage brokerage here in the Dallas area for the last 6 years. I am not the richest guy around but I live well. The DVD is not going to break me. I just want them to do what they represented to me or at least throw me some kind of a bone and then this will be water under the bridge but they simply refuse.If they can't make good on a $20-$30 commitment can anyone have confidence that any of there other promotions are worth anything at all? What if one of there WSOP qualifiers had won? Would they have paid the 10 million? Of course they would have. Because they would have gotten so much heat it would have killed their business. But they don't have a problem screwing people out of something that won't get much notice.Sorry about the long post. Just thought you guys might want to know this.Below is the e-mail correspondence that I have had with them for the last 3-4 weeks.I am sending this reply a second time because I didn't hear back. I am also sending over 3 weeks of correspondence on this issue.Please read all below...Anne I appreciate your response but all I have been asking for three quarters of a year is when will you know something so that I can follow up.There is no way that any reasonable person would not agree that if you guys have refused and choose to continue to refuse to answer that question that I am getting the run around.I just want to know how much time above and beyond the massive amount of time you guys have had that Full Tilt needs. As I have stated previously, I don't even need the video just throw me some kind of bone so that I don't feel like I am getting taken advantage of here. You would think Full Tilt would want there customers and potential customers to feel like they are going to be taken care of.I repeat!!! I am not being unreasonable to ask this. It is a very fair question especially under the circumstances.Can you please just tell me about how long it will take???I mean it when I say that out of all the sites Full Tilt is the one that I most want to play on. That is why this is soooooo frustrating. The site that I want to play on keeps giving me the run around so not only am I not getting what was promised to me but I am also getting the run around and I can't play where I would really like to.This is really getting ridiculous so could you please just answer my question that I have asked literally like 10 times now?Thank you,David-----Original Message-----From: Full Tilt Poker Support [mailto:support@fulltiltpoker.com]Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 10:06 AMTo: dperry@redrocker.netSubject: Howard Lederer DVD PromotionHello,Thank you for your e-mail. We understand your frustration in this matter. Wehave forwarded this to a manager who will look into your specific situation andwill let you know when your DVD will be sent. We apologize for the extremedelay in this matter.Regards,AnneTeam Full Tilt----- Forwarded message from David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> ----- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:14:24 -0500 From: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net>Reply-To: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> Subject: FW: Howard Lederer DVD Promotion To: 'Full Tilt Poker Support' <support@fulltiltpoker.com> I am re-sending this again today because I sent it yesterday and didn'treceive a response. My user name is TX_RedRocker and I can't remember which of my e-mailaddresses are associated with the account since because of this issue it hasbeen almost a year since I played. The e-mail address is eitherpoker@redrocker.net, dperry@redrocker.net, or david@redrocker.net. Well now it is July 18, 2005 and I still have yet to hear from you guys. Thefollowing is quote from a member of a forum that I go to. "If any of you are considering playing the tournies at Full Tilt, you shouldgive them a shot. Much better than Pstars or Party IMHO." I would sure like to see what he is talking about but if you will read belowyou will see that I can't. I would like to ask you guys one last time. Please just answer both of thefollowing questions which I have asked now more times than I care to count. 1.When will I get my DVD or something comparable that you guyspromised me almost a year ago? If you can't answer the first question then please answer question number 2. 2.When will you know when I will receive the DVD or somethingcomparable so that I may follow up? If you will read below you will see that asked the same questions and was onJune 27, 2005 by Kaylee that you guys would research it and get back to me.I actually asked the questions in 3 previous e-mails but didn't startkeeping the correspondence until June 27, 2005. None of those 3 times didyou guys ever get back to me. I think that 3 weeks for you guys to researchthis is more than adequate and would like an answer. This is the last time I will ask nicely and the last opportunity for FullTilt to keep me as a customer. Lastly, If you can't help me then please sendme the name of someone that can. Thank you, David Hello, I have forwarded your DVD request to the appropriate department for review.We will e-mail you with a response as soon as we have more information. Regards,BartTeam Full Tilt This was sent yesterday 7/6/2005 but I never heard anything back so I amresending it in hopes that I will get a timely response. Please read all correspondence below. It has been another week and close to three quarters of a year and you guyshave still not told me at least when you might be able to do what you saidyou would. I repeat... All I am asking for is for you to let me know when I can expectfor Full Tilt Poker to do what they said they would do. Right now theinformation that I have received from you tells me nothing. Basically whatyou are saying is that we could know something tomorrow or five years fromnow and I don't feel this is acceptable.The way that you guys are handling this is only making me feel more like Iam getting screwed here. I have mentioned other alternatives and none of youhave even addressed any of those. I want to be flexible here. I am willingto take some other offer but you guys need to at least make an effort tothrow me a bone here. The point is not a $20 or $30 video. This is a matter of principle. This isa matter of how can I be confident that you will do any of the things yourepresent in your promotions if you can't even send me a $20 video. I need answers or I am about to become a big jerk. I will start with postingthis correspondence on every poker message board I know of such as CardPlayer, FullContactPoker.com, twoplustwo.com, etc. This way if you guyscontinue to do nothing at least others in the poker community will know theway Full Tilt Poker chooses to treat their costumers. In addition to this I will be contacting the U.S. Post Office to see if theycan do anything since your representations where made through the mail. Quite simply I will not just go away and allow Full Tilt Poker to takeadvantage of me the way they have up to this point. I think that it is unfortunate that things are getting to this point and Ithink that up to this point Full Tilt Poker has made a horrible businessdecision. Had this been addressed months ago you guys would have had a happycustomer that would have been playing on your site and generating much morein revenue than the $20 dollars you would have spent on a video or somethingelse about the same price. I would like to mention that this can still be accomplished. I am sincereabout still wanting to play on your site but this issue will have to beresolved. We can still work this out however we are rapidly approaching thepoint when irreparable damage will be done. Hopefully Full Tilt will do what is right here, David-----Original Message-----From: Full Tilt Poker Support [mailto:support@fulltiltpoker.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:04 AMTo: dperry@redrocker.netSubject: Secrets of Online Poker DVD Promotion Hello David, Thank you for your email. It may take us some time to research your request, but I have sent it on to someone who will be able to help you. Unfortunately we can not estimate an exact time that we will have a response. Thank you in advance for your patience while they investigate, and thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker. Regards,AnneTeam Full Tilt ----- Forwarded message from David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> ----- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:58:20 -0500 From: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net>Reply-To: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> Subject: RE: Secrets of Online Poker DVD Promotion To: 'Full Tilt Poker Support' <support@fulltiltpoker.com> All I'm asking is to please let me know how long I need to give you guys to research it. I understand that you need to do some leg work to see what is going on and I think that is quite reasonable.I also think it is reasonable that you let me know how long that will take so that if I don't hear back I know when to follow up.Would you please let me know this information? Again I am not trying to be a pain but I think after over half a year of waiting this is not too much to ask. Please let me know, David -----Original Message-----From: Full Tilt Poker Support [mailto:support@fulltiltpoker.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:51 AMTo: dperry@redrocker.netSubject: Secrets of Online Poker DVD Promotion Hello David,Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for the extreme delay, and we will look into this immediately and respond to you as soon as possible. Regards, AnneTeam Full Tilt----- Forwarded message from David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> ----- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:46:36 -0500 From: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net>Reply-To: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> Subject: Secrets of Online Poker DVD Promotion To: 'Full Tilt Poker Support' <support@fulltiltpoker.com> Please read entire message below.So Kaylee or anyone else in customer service could you please tell me when might I hear something? I appreciate your reply but this is really nothing more than what you guys have told me in the past.With over half a year now I really don't think it is unreasonable to ask when this will be resolved. Please let me know, David -----Original Message-----From: Full Tilt Poker Support [mailto:support@fulltiltpoker.com]Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 10:17 AMTo: dperry@redrocker.netSubject: Fwd: Secrets of Online Hold em Video Promotion Hello,Thank you for your e-mail. We are so very sorry for the delay, we will be looking further into this matter promptly, once again we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Regards, KayleeTeam Full Tilt ----- Forwarded message from David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> ----- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:05:40 -0500 From: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net>Reply-To: David Perry <dperry@redrocker.net> Subject: Secrets of Online Hold em Video PromotionTo: 'Full Tilt Poker Support' <support@fulltiltpoker.com> Full Tilt Support, My name is David Perry and I opened an account with Full Tilt when Ireceived a promotion in the mail. The promotion stated that if I opened upan account, made a deposit of at least $50, and earned 100 points, that FullTilt would send me the DVD Secrets of Online Poker. I did all of this before Christmas and have yet to receive my DVD. What isworse is I have heard almost nothing from Full Tilt about this. The timethat I did sent an e-mail I was told there were production problems and itwould be coming soon but no one gave me any type of time frame. Furthermore, I have received no further communication from Full Tilt. I feel I havebeen more than patient and I would like for Full Tilt to live to what theyrepresented in their promotion. I like the site very much and would be happy to continue playing there. Ifyou notice I have not played for months now because I simply can not justifyplaying at Full Tilt when they at least to this point have not done whatthey represented to me that they would do. I will be happy to return to playonce this happens but not a moment before. Full Tilt as you know is offeringso many different promotions that far exceed the value of this DVD you wouldthink that this isn't a big deal for them but again, I have heard nothing. Howard Lederer has many other DVDs that I would gladly take in the place ofthe one that was promised and Full Tilt would have a happy customer insteadof the one they have now that is not happy. I already have Secrets of Holdembut do not have More Secrets of Holdem or any other of his DVDs. The bottom line is even if another DVD that Howard sells won't work I amsure there is something that Full Tilt can come up with to make things rightthat will be acceptable to me if they desire to do so. If nothing happenswithin a very short period of time then I will assume that Full Tilt issimply not concerned enough about this issue and at that point they willnever have me as a customer again and I will make sure that I make everypoker player that I know aware that Full Tilt simply doesn't do what theysay they will. I am not trying to be a jerk. I just think that me receiving something or atleast getting some concrete answers and time frames is long overdue. Hopefully you agree. For what it is worth I have copied Howard Lederer on this e-mail. Respectfully, David
good luck
Looks like he needs it :club:

on another note about full tilt not living up to there promises. First though i would like to say i love full tilt and think for the most part it is an awesome site, but i do know that the online qualifers for the main event were promised a ton of gear from them and well they got a hat and t-shirt that anyone who went to the hospitallity suite there could have got, and i heard some grumblings from a few of them. In full tilts defense it was caused by all there stuff saying .com on it and they were not permitted to where .com stuff or give it out for some legal reason i believe.

And now Daniel has vanished and you get no shirt! Hahahaha! Great stuff :club::D:D
Our dear broker here will now proceed to hunt DN down like that bear in that movie one time. And when they finally meet they tussle.And then DN eats him.

Yeah I was kinda dissappointed at what they did for the wsop package winners too. I mean, its no big deal, but either way it sucked. So we all went to lunch and to watch a seminar with Andy Bloch, Clonie Gowen, Howard, and Jesus. That part was cool. After that, it was on to get our "Full Tilt Gear". Well, the website said we would get sunglasses, a jacket, a hat and all that stuff to wear, so I was like cool ya know. So we get there.... 1 shirt, a hat, a mouse pad, the Howard DVD, a poster, and a Bluff Magazine. Ok, so if I last through the first day I'll just wear the same shirt I played in for 15 hours I guess. Guess I just kinda wanted the jacket too. Oh well, who needs a jacket in Vegas anyways... :club:

Yeah I was kinda dissappointed at what they did for the wsop package winners too. I mean, its no big deal, but either way it sucked. So we all went to lunch and to watch a seminar with Andy Bloch, Clonie Gowen, Howard, and Jesus. That part was cool. After that, it was on to get our "Full Tilt Gear". Well, the website said we would get sunglasses, a jacket, a hat and all that stuff to wear, so I was like cool ya know. So we get there.... 1 shirt, a hat, a mouse pad, the Howard DVD, a poster, and a Bluff Magazine. Ok, so if I last through the first day I'll just wear the same shirt I played in for 15 hours I guess. Guess I just kinda wanted the jacket too. Oh well, who needs a jacket in Vegas anyways... :club:

You went through all this work just for a DVD? I hate to say this but, don't you think you are being a little anal?
He was promised something in return for his play on their site and never received it. The reason they do this is because most people tell themselves "It's only a DVD" and never say anything. They need to stop lying and screwing around with their customers.
What he said. These companies RELY on your (the consumer's) complacency to boost their profits by fucccccking with you. Airlines have been doing this successfully for years. finally people wised up some, and now those airlines are reaping what they have sown and are going bankrupt because airlines like jetblue actually believe in running a business in a correct, friendly way.Good for you OP for not letting this stand.
  • 4 months later...
Sounds like you got screwed buddy... how about a free Full Contact Poker T-Shirt on the house?  I promise we'll get it to you within the year :-)
Sounds a lot like DN's WSOP contest.