your best bb/100 in a session after re-reading sshe?

I don't have higher dollar winning sessions. I'm not even sure I have more big winning sessions. I certainly have less losing sessions.I don't think that answered your question. Sorry.

?one session is completely meaningless.i played a seven-hand session the other day when i forgot i was late for an appointment. i was up 16 BB, so i guess my BB/100 for the session was 229 BB/100.yeah, i'm that good.aseem

I was in a 50nl on PP and first hand I get Aces, guy with AK pushes all in and I call for +$76.00 in one hand and he left so I did too. I don't know what that is /100 but it is a lot. I average around 20bb/100 now, playing 25nl

I have definitely turned what used to be 30bb winning sessions into much larger wins and am losing alot less. I.e. I have less losing sessions and when I do lose I don't go on tilt, because I have developed confidence in the strategy and understand that variance is part of the game.

After my most recent read-through, I had a 2000+ hand run at 9.43 BB/100 at the .25/.50 tables.Played the following 3700+ hands at a clip of 5.77 BB/100 with two sessions within 1/3 BB/100 and no down sessions.Either quite a rush, quite a coincidence, or that's one darned good book.

After the first time I read it, I played 10k hands at .02/.04 and was at 9.5BB/100. I had to play that level with the $20 BR that I had at the time.

I was in a 50nl on PP and first hand I get Aces, guy with AK pushes all in and I call for +$76.00 in one hand and he left so I did too. I don't know what that is /100 but it is a lot. I average around 20bb/100 now, playing 25nl
hahahaha
hahahaha
I'm just glad someone else laughed first...