you want poker music? i got poker music.

man, nothing pumps me up like cowboy bebop when i'm at the table.i'm just prepping for my turning stone trip and putting a bunch of music on my ipod for the trip and the tables, and just listening to some awesome bebop.aseem/end randomness

I'd say right now, i'm rocking the tables with Tom Petty best of, and some other great oldies. but I like some good punk., like screeching weasles or lagwagon, or even new stuff like rise against

I'd say right now, i'm rocking the tables with Tom Petty best of, and some other great oldies. but I like some good punk., like screeching weasles or lagwagon, or even new stuff like rise against
Be sure to listen to "Free Fallin" whenever ur doing ur Matusow blowup. :club: I put guns n roses "Patience" on repeat cause all we need is just a little patience.

The soundtrack to Dirty Dancing or Working for the weekend by loverboy.If you mouth the words to these while playing in a live game, you will creep out all your opponents and get a secret edge.

Besides a aforementioned AC/DC:Rise AgainstRage Against the MachineSystem of a DownAudioslaveSeether etc...It's all about staying in an agressive mood, if I listen to classical music I get sleepy and passive...not a good combination for poker.

man, none of this rock junk.this thread was created about COWBOY BEBOP, baby.aseem

are you talking about the soundtrack? because cowboy bebop is Anime, not a music group.but its one hell of an Anime :club:
yeah, the soundtrack of cowboy bebop.and yeah, it's one hell of an anime. i always hated anime, thought it was gay and lame, and then i watched cowboy bebop. to this day, it's the only anime i like, and it rocks insanely.amen, brother.aseem
are you talking about the soundtrack? because cowboy bebop is Anime, not a music group.but its one hell of an Anime :club:
yeah, the soundtrack of cowboy bebop.and yeah, it's one hell of an anime. i always hated anime, thought it was gay and lame, and then i watched cowboy bebop. to this day, it's the only anime i like, and it rocks insanely.amen, brother.aseem
whaaa??man Ninja Scroll is by far the best

I never listened to the be-bop sound track. Ill check it outBtw; ed3.gifis one of my role models. :-) Im working on a playlist for poker it is about 3:30 hours long..any suggestions on where to post it when I am done?

hey when are you heading up to turning stone? I'm heading there this saturaday, and do you have any idea what the lowest limit is at the blackjack tables on a weekend?
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=21211i have no idea about blackjack. i'm only playing poker--i stay away from every other -EV gambling game.aseem