bank wont let me transfer funds for gambling.....

I have been playing on PP for a while now, and am really tired of the horrible beats I have been receiving, especially lately. I want to move to another site, and I have been going through IGM check on PP. I want to move to Pokerstars for a while, see how I like it. Which form of transfer would some of you prefer to go through, and if any of you are familiar with IGM check, are there any that are similair??? I would really appreciate some suggestions!

Neteller is considered one of the best. You should send them a check ahead of time, to fill up your account, and use it to quickly sign up to just about any poker room.On a side note, I think Bodog's deposit didn't require going through a third party, so maybe that is IGM... but I don't remember.I totally know where you're coming from though. It is insanely frustrating that you can't just use a debit card on a secure site to make payments for any poker site. I hope Neteller pays the sites well for their business.

You think I should just send them a check?? With IGM I would post the total amount of how much I wanted in my bankroll, give them a check #, and it was taken care of right then. I didnt have to send anything in the mail...... That is what I was trying to do, instead of having to send something, I just wanted to do it over the computer.....

Neteller allows you to either deposit with a credit/debit card, or transfer from your bank account (this takes a couple of days). They also have something called "instacash" where they credit your account with the amount you're transfering right away, but they charge a fee for it.

Neteller allows you to either deposit with a credit/debit card, or transfer from your bank account (this takes a couple of days). They also have something called "instacash" where they credit your account with the amount you're transfering right away, but they charge a fee for it.
that sounds more along the lines of what i was wondering. so you say they allow you to either deposit with your credit/debit card or from your bank account. What would be the difference in this situation?? How much is the fee for the instacash if you dont mind me asking???
that sounds more along the lines of what i was wondering. so you say they allow you to either deposit with your credit/debit card or from your bank account. What would be the difference in this situation?? How much is the fee for the instacash if you dont mind me asking???
Well a credit/debit card transaction is like a purchase. It'll show up on your statement as a purchase, and the money is in your Neteller account instantly. Electronic funds transfer requires "registering" a checking account, which means giving Neteller your bank routing number and account number. This allows you to transfer money from your bank account to Neteller and, when the time comes, you can transfer money OUT of Neteller bank to your bank. All of this is free.Instacash fee is high ... 8% or 9%.FWIW ... I used a credit card for my initial deposit to open the account, but later registered a checking account in order to be able to transfer money back AND forth. Everything went, and continues to go, very smoothly with them.
Well a credit/debit card transaction is like a purchase. It'll show up on your statement as a purchase, and the money is in your Neteller account instantly. Electronic funds transfer requires "registering" a checking account, which means giving Neteller your bank routing number and account number. This allows you to transfer money from your bank account to Neteller and, when the time comes, you can transfer money OUT of Neteller bank to your bank. All of this is free.Instacash fee is high ... 8% or 9%.FWIW ... I used a credit card for my initial deposit to open the account, but later registered a checking account in order to be able to transfer money back AND forth. Everything went, and continues to go, very smoothly with them.
I really appreciate the advice, it sounds like Nteller is the way to go. I have been with PP so long I wanted a change. The beats I had been taking were almost unreal, Im talking full houses beat by runner runner 4 of a kinds, I couldnt take putting my money on that god damn site any more. Does anyone feel the same way about PP??
I really appreciate the advice, it sounds like Nteller is the way to go. I have been with PP so long I wanted a change. The beats I had been taking were almost unreal, Im talking full houses beat by runner runner 4 of a kinds, I couldnt take putting my money on that god damn site any more. Does anyone feel the same way about PP??
Bad beats are definitely the best of all reasons for changing sites. Don't worry, you won't get any on the others. :roll: [sw]
Bad beats are definitely the best of all reasons for changing sites. Don't worry, you won't get any on the others. :roll: [sw]
Ur a moron, I never said bad beats never happen on other sites, I said I was tired of getting them on PP and wanted a change, thats all that was said smart ass

Bodog's transfer is easy-peasy. Just fill out your checking account and how much you want to transfer. Takes like a day or two. And, the payout process is exactly the same.Oh, watch out though...you may "get bodogged" (that's everyone's term for Bodog laying a bad beat).

I really appreciate the advice, it sounds like Nteller is the way to go.  I have been with PP so long I wanted a change.  The beats I had been taking were almost unreal, Im talking full houses beat by runner runner 4 of a kinds, I couldnt take putting my money on that god damn site any more.  Does anyone feel the same way about PP??
Ur a moron, I never said bad beats never happen on other sites, I said I was tired of getting them on PP and wanted a change, thats all that was said smart ass
nah, you're the moron. either you are insinuating that partypoker's shuffling algorithym is somehow predisposed to bad beats (which is moronic for a variety of reasons) or you are claiming that the poor quality of play on partypoker is causing you to lose money (which is also moronic for obvious reasons). All that aside, Neteller is by far the best method of moving money to and from online poker sites.
I really appreciate the advice, it sounds like Nteller is the way to go.  I have been with PP so long I wanted a change.  The beats I had been taking were almost unreal, Im talking full houses beat by runner runner 4 of a kinds, I couldnt take putting my money on that god damn site any more.  Does anyone feel the same way about PP??
nah, you're the moron. either you are insinuating that partypoker's shuffling algorithym is somehow predisposed to bad beats (which is moronic for a variety of reasons) or you are claiming that the poor quality of play on partypoker is causing you to lose money (which is also moronic for obvious reasons). All that aside, Neteller is by far the best method of moving money to and from online poker sites.
Ok well you are looking way to far into the comment. I simply said I am tired of the bad beats I am getting on PP and I want a change, does it make you feel better to make all of these insinuations as an attempt to make you look like a decently bright person???

I use Firepay. Neteller is accepted at most sites so you may want to set yourself up there. Full Tilt accepts Firepay if you get tired of the Beats on Stars. I moved from PP to Stars 2 years ago and I prefer Stars. Beats happen all the time on Stars also. If people didn't call with ****, nobody would make $$$$$$$$.P.S. IndianChris may be able to tell u of a forum member that would gladly trade PP $ for PStar $. His name is TreBor......wait.....I'm not sure if that guy is still alive, much less, playing online.good luck

I use Firepay.  Neteller is accepted at most sites so you may want to set yourself up there.  Full Tilt accepts Firepay if you get tired of the Beats on Stars.   I moved from PP to Stars 2 years ago and I prefer Stars.  Beats happen all the time on Stars also.  If people didn't call with ****, nobody would make $$$$$$$$.P.S. IndianChris may be able to tell u of  a forum member that would gladly trade PP $ for PStar $.   His name is TreBor......wait.....I'm not sure if that guy  is still alive, much less, playing online.good luck
What is the difference with Firepay and Neteller??? I know that whatever site you go to people are always going to call with shit, but I was basically just tired of everything that has to deal with PP. The beats I was getting recently, the setup, even the look, I just want a change.
Ok well you are looking way to far into the comment. I simply said I am tired of the bad beats I am getting on PP and I want a change, does it make you feel better to make all of these insinuations as an attempt to make you look like a decently bright person???
ok, i apologize. which site would you like to receive bad beats on?
ok, i apologize. which site would you like to receive bad beats on?
nevermind buddy, ur miserable bickering isnt worth it. Anyways, does anyone else suggest a site other than stars?? I have been strongly suggested to try fulltilt or bodog??
nevermind buddy, ur miserable bickering isnt worth it.  Anyways, does anyone else suggest a site other than stars??  I have been strongly suggested to try fulltilt or bodog??
I really enjoyed playing at Bodog. With a big enough bankroll, you might want to play at Josh Arieh's table on there (3/6 NL). It's a fun time, cauz you get a lot of fish who just want to say that they played against Josh... and the limits are so low for him that he plays a whole lot of very speculative hands. I took a nice big pot off him once when my pocket Aces remained uncracked against his MONSTER 4-7 offsuit. :-) I haven't played there in a while because I've been bonus censoring at other sites... but I would recommend it.
I use Firepay.  Neteller is accepted at most sites so you may want to set yourself up there.  Full Tilt accepts Firepay if you get tired of the Beats on Stars.   I moved from PP to Stars 2 years ago and I prefer Stars.  Beats happen all the time on Stars also.  If people didn't call with ****, nobody would make $$$$$$$$.P.S. IndianChris may be able to tell u of  a forum member that would gladly trade PP $ for PStar $.   His name is TreBor......wait.....I'm not sure if that guy  is still alive, much less, playing online.good luck
What is the difference with Firepay and Neteller??? I know that whatever site you go to people are always going to call with censored, but I was basically just tired of everything that has to deal with PP. The beats I was getting recently, the setup, even the look, I just want a change.
I've heard average cashouts with firepay take like a week. most neteller cashes are around 24 hrs.
What is the difference with Firepay and Neteller??? I know that whatever site you go to people are always going to call with censored, but I was basically just tired of everything that has to deal with PP. The beats I was getting recently, the setup, even the look, I just want a change.
I've heard average cashouts with firepay take like a week. most neteller cashes are around 24 hrs.
It seemed to take about a week or more with IGM, even though I didnt watch my bank account every second. Neteller sounds like the way to go.
I use Firepay. Neteller is accepted at most sites so you may want to set yourself up there. Full Tilt accepts Firepay if you get tired of the Beats on Stars. I moved from PP to Stars 2 years ago and I prefer Stars. Beats happen all the time on Stars also. If people didn't call with ****, nobody would make $$$$$$$$.P.S. IndianChris may be able to tell u of a forum member that would gladly trade PP $ for PStar $. His name is TreBor......wait.....I'm not sure if that guy is still alive, much less, playing online.good luck
Firepay hasn't taken more than 24hrs for me to cash out. They charge $4.99 to make a deposit. I don't know what Neteller charges.Kapsigo8, I understand not wanting to play at party poker. I will never play there again....i think.I like pstars and i also like full tilt.Full tilt doesn't have super micro limits. Their instant hand history is GREAT. I don't like there betting bar in NL games. I have to type in my bet instead of clicking on the bar to increase the bet amount. This is my only peeve. If you are starting w/ $100-200, I recommend Stars. If you are starting with more, you may want to try Full Tilt.Also, before you make a deposit to set up your account, do a search on Full contact to find who does rakeback......I'm thinking EconTim can help you out with this. good luck!