help with bankroll and limits

Hi all,I know I dont post much but I read up on these forums every day. I am not a newbie by any means and at the same time I am nowhere close to a lot of the people's skills on this forum. I would just like some advice on my current bankroll and whether or not it is advisable to move up in limits.I have built my originial $100 deposit into $900 on party poker. I have been on an incredible rush at the $50NL tables (playing just one table at at time) this past week. I have profited over $500 in the last 6 days alone (i know i know, chump change to most of you) and I feel very comfortable and confident sitting at these tables. Mind you I only play about 90 minutes every night after work because I just can't sit at my cpu all day. Now the questions:What is the difference in skill level between the $50NL and $100NL tables at PP?Should I two-table the $50NL (meaning that I wouldnt have as good a read on the players at a specific table) or test the waters at the $100NL table?Am I an idiot for even thinking about playing at these tables with my current bank roll? I like to gamble if the pot odds are right, but I play tight preflop and don't mess around when the board is scary.Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know that my recent success is probably due to great cards and great hits on the flop and that variance will catch me, but I really believe that I have stepped up another level in my game after playing on this site for more than a year now. Thanks in advance for the advice. All comments and feedback are welcome.

Just from personal experience, multi-tabling NL is suicide. You can play more than one table in limit because the only decisions to be made are Check, Call, Bet, Raise. NL is an entirely different animal, and depends more on the players and the money than the cards. It's just too much to keep straight in your head, in my opinion. $100NL isn't much different than $50, I would recommend watching a potential table for a little while to get a feel for the other players (for free). Don't sit if you can't spot the suckers...

I think that the above is fairly good advice. The standards between 50 and 100 are about the same (few disciplined players and lots of fish) and multi tabling NL is a very difficult skill and a recipe for disaster. Multi tabling should definately be left to limit. Step up a level, maybe use a stop loss (say two buy ins) and give it your best shot. Its gotta happen eventually if your serious and it sounds to me like its about that time.

ANd most importantly your bankroll does not even come close to supporting one 50NL table much less multi or 100 dollar.
What are you talking about? 900 bucks to one table 50? that is more than enough to support 1 table.

Long time reader, first time poster. I play mainly sit n go's and was wondering what people thought was an appropriate bankroll. I play 10's and 20's and am ITM 48% with a 52% ROI. I'm thinking about moving up, but am not sure what type of roll I should set aside to take a stab at the 100's.

A lot of people get confused between the terms "The amount I have online at the moment" and "My Poker Bankroll" My bankroll (the amount of money I decided not to exceed playing poker over any one calendar year) is $5000, but there isn't anything close to that on Neteller or any of the poker sites right now. Therefore, I'm perfectly justified in playing any limit up to 5/10 without hearing anybody say I'm playing above my bankroll. There's a difference between your roll and your stake, is all I'm saying. As it relates to this topic, the fact that the OP only has $900 sitting on a poker site right at the moment does not necessarily mean that if he loses it he's broke. Therefore the bankroll rules do not apply in his situation (necessarily).