official ub heads up tourney thread

I will transfer you 20,000 play chips if you dont have it.I am sorry adaon,I ran out of room in the bracket, but i will run another one soon so you will be able to play that one then.
I'd like to get in these heads up matches but I've just created a UB account. If anyone is willing to transfer some play money It'd be appreciated. I play the $5+.50, $10+1 and the $20 heads up NLHE matches nightly on UB now. name on UB is shedrackle as well.

Well, teneight and I just played, and it only took about 10 minutes. I was lucky enough to win. A key hand that came up was when he raised from the button, and I called with J8. The flop came 9 10 K, and he bet the pot. I had him on an Ax, so I called hoping it wasn't A9. The turn came another 10, and he bet the pot again and I called. The river was a rag, and we checked it down. That hand took him down to about 6500 in chips, and I just chopped away from there.Good game teneight.

Me and Hoosier Alum just finished our match and he took and early lead then i came back and took the lead. I was down about $4000 when the final hand came up. He was on the button with AsKd and raised to 800 i called him with 9s7s the flop came 5d6d8d I checked he bet 1600 then i raised to 6400 he moved in and i called the turn was a 2c river 7d and he takes the 32000 dollar pot and the match.

Hoosier Alum and S_dogg.congrats on making it to the championship.Could you two come up with a set time for the match.I am sure me and a few others would like to see the match.-SFkid

Well I lost in about 10 hands. He played maniac poker and beat me. Basically bet the pot on every street/hand. I was about to double up over 20k when he crippled me. He called a check raise on the turn with bottom pair and sucked out trips on river. Good game.

Wasn't exactly maniac poker...pretty sure I had the best hand most of the time. I did call a raise with bottom pair, but also had open ended straight draw.I must say I did hit a couple hands that helped out. But I'm not sure I ever showed down a hand besides the final one. I had A6 against his 33, and the board came KKxKK. That was lucky, but it was a race before the flop.SFKid, thanks for setting this up, it was fun.