I don't know if its even possible to cheat on this site but now I'm wondering. I'm playing in the 6:20 Freeroll and there is a character named PocketPair62 at my table. 2 incidents really stand out. First one: Guy goes all in with AK, he calls which is about 1000. Cards show and he has 8 3 and gets a straight 2 to 8. Another incident, a guy raises 250 with KK he calls with 9 2. Flop comes 8 2 2 and he takes all the guys chips. Don't tell me that freerolls are full of donkeys because I know that, but this seems a little too lucky.

I don't know if its even possible to cheat on this site but now I'm wondering. I'm playing in the 6:20 Freeroll and there is a character named PocketPair62 at my table. 2 incidents really stand out. First one: Guy goes all in with AK, he calls which is about 1000. Cards show and he has 8 3 and gets a straight 2 to 8. Another incident, a guy raises 250 with KK he calls with 9 2. Flop comes 8 2 2 and he takes all the guys chips. Don't tell me that freerolls are full of donkeys because I know that, but this seems a little too lucky.
Key words, character and freeroll. I would venture to say this the first post I have ever seen where someone wanted to analyze freeroll play. WOW. Thanx, now my pants are full of poop.

ok so i guess we have just come to the conclusion that this person is the luckiest person alive tonight who folds every hand but every now and then seems to flop a staight off huge raises with rags

Occasionally I'll enter a freeroll just to go all-in every hand until I bust. I have no interest in playing it, I just think it can be fun. It can be threaputic (sp) after playing tight or taking a bad beat.

Playing like an ass in a freeroll is great fun... and I'll take KK v 92 or whatever anytime...i actually won a freeroll on prima once by moving in with any of the top 5 or 6 hands pre flop regardless of pot size and position.... at least until i got to like 20k in chips.

Kmac  Post Posted: Wed, Jul 20th, 2005 3:58    Post subject:ok so i guess we have just come to the conclusion that this person is the luckiest person alive tonight who folds every hand but every now and then seems to flop a staight off huge raises with rags
Well he couldn't have flopped a straight with 8 3, but still, it's a freeroll. People don't think in freerolls so you can't really analyze it. There would be no incentive for cheating in freerolls, unless possibly its cheating practice. hmm, give that one some thought...even cheaters need practice i assume.

I've won freerolls playing this way. You can get that lucky. In fact not 5 minutes ago I had J4s in the bb w/ 1.9k in chips. BLinds at 30-60. Two players with about same as me go all in in front of me and another ss calls. I call off my whole stack /J4 of spades and flop trips and take down a monster pot/. Hilarious.