Just wanted to say whats up to everyone. I've been viewing this website for about a week and figured I should join it. Anyways, what do you all think about full tilt.com?I've played on party poker and poker stars and have enjoyed/had success on both of them. Now i'm thinking about throwing some money on full tilt.

Great Site. My favorite. But, it has better players overall than any other site. If you are a strong player, you should be ok at Full Tilt, but if you are just beginning or have only been playing for a little while, you are better off at Party Poker or another fishy site.What games do you play the most?

The site is pretty cool actually. I really like the software alot, and the whole graphic and avatar thing is really cool. Although it is still quite small the site is growing quite quickly, with about 2000 players on usually. I guess all that promo they did at the WSOP is starting to pay off. To be honest i like the site alot but i do not spend much time there because of the volume of players. Now that players are starting to play there i will start spending more time there.They have heaps of tournies with good structures if thats what your into also.They have $600 deposit bonus which will take you ages to clear, but it is a bonus nonetheless.One of the best things about the site is you get to play with the pro's that are involved. Even Ivey spends alot of time there which is surprising.I really think it will become one of the premiere rooms eventually as whoever is behind it seems to have the right idea. Check it out, nothing to lose i guess.

I have played at party and stars.I cashed out of stars, and as soon as I get my blackjack money, I'm buying in to FT.My reasons:1) HUGE deposit bonus. I'll double up my bankroll. Very hard to clear, I gather, but I plan to play for a long time anyway.2) Rakeback. Our friendly moderator here has started an affiliation and I got in with him. He mentioned he wanted more people, so you can talk to him.3) Tournament Structure - apparently the best on the internet.4) I've heard the games are weaker than stars.5) Razz. There's no 2-7, which is annoying, but I imagine they'll bring it in once more players have joined.Reservations:1) I like the animations, in that I like the chips to move to the winner, but when the cards get dealt, that animation lags me. I want to suggest that they implement a system where certain animations can be turned off and some left on.2) I find the avatars VERY silly. I am warming up to them the more I watch tables, though.3) I didn't like the actual table background, but you can change that. I like the beach and outer space backgrounds a lot, so it's not really a concern anymore.4) Not really a reservation, just stating that the pro gimmick didn't affect my decision. I can watch them without buying-in. I've learned quite a bit watching Erick Seidel and Howard play limit, actually, but it's irrelevant to my decision to pay.That's about it. I'm pretty sure I'll be happy playing there. I know the site is going to grow at a rapid rate, too. That means there will be more games available overnight - which is an area they're lacking in now.CT

I like to play 1-2 nl and 2-4 or 3/6 limit. I'm in college so I like to start off with a 300-500 deposit and build up....so far, partypoker has been the most profitable for me. Lots and lots of fish i suppose. I also like to take advantage of bonuses/reloads.Recently, I've been playin a lot of omaha hi lo. It's a fun game and lets you play a lot of hands.

2) Rakeback. Our friendly moderator here has started an affiliation and I got in with him. He mentioned he wanted more people, so you can talk to him.CT
By moderator, are you talking about Jayson Weber, or someone else? (not sure his exact title, I thought it was administrator or something. Let me know because I play a lot on FT and would love to get in on some rakeback.

I recommend it. It was the first site I went on, and have loved it (even though I have been in a slump lately) ever since. I find the animations amusing, and the pro players who play actually speak to you. The SNGs and MTT have decent payouts, too. The play is very strong, but it really just makes you a better player, IMO. The low blind NL tables are usually where the fish reside, however. I play daily on the site, name is Shizzmoney. There is also a site run forum on there for players, as well as a off site fan site that runs private tournaments with a point system.They do have a sweet deposit bonus, though. :wink:

You can recieve rake back for your play by checking out the site in my signature below.You will still recieve the bonus of $600 plus earn 25% rakeback.

I am doing rakeback through raketherake.com, and I am waiting on my first payment to find out how it is. They are giving me 25%, so that is pretty good. Sign up there and use me as a referral. JesseW3161.http://www.raketherake.com/TeamRakeback.html I will do this with someone here if you want. My name on Full Tilt is JesseW3161.My 200th post.

Okay, I was hesitant to talk about Jayson's affiliate program at first, but he said it was alright.He's offering rakeback on fulltilt for those signing up. The reason he's doing this is to A) provide rakeback that doesn't rip people off (apparently most sites people want referrals to keep about 15% of what they get from your rake from FT). And B) To break even paying for his webspace and server (this is his motivation, and it is less than most rake sites will take from you).I'm going to be doing this, and I think it's a great thing he's doing for FCPers who want some fair rakeback on fulltilt.PM him for details (JaysonWeber)CT

jesse, i would like to use you as a referral. what are the steps i should take?
I would suggest you read my last post about how much the sites like he is getting you to refer to keep from you. You might consider Jayson's program. I have nothing to gain by saying this, I just think he's more trustworthy than most rakeback sites.CT

Full Tilt is my favorite site. The Layout is the best. The competition is far better than most sites (I think Pokerstars has pretty good/solid players too). I'd say go for it, I really like that site. :club:

Full Tilt UB and Stars are the only sites with opponents good enough to let you try to sharpen your game at the 3/6 ish limits, but if you're looking for soft games go elsewhere.