Daniel on 60 minutes?

Guest XXEddie
I remember Daniel saying that he was interviewed by Mike Wallace for 60 Minutes...anyone have an idea when this will air?
If so it was be the first and probably only 60 minutes I will watch
Guest XXEddie
The first and only 60 Minutes you'll ever watch? My goodness, I tivo every episode and think it's a great show... give it a chance. The episode it supposed to run arounf SuperBowl time.
Ok, I'll give it a shot.....but I wont gaurantee Ill tivo it
thanks for the heads up Daniel. This could be me 2nd most favorite episode after the Ricky Williams interview.
Ditto! LOL
no disrepect to you Daniel...but can you top the sight of Ricky being massaged by two women?

Ricky Williams is the Miami Dolphins running back that "retired" from the NFL because he couldnt pass a drug test. Everyone around the NFL hates him because he walked out on his team. The Dolphins finished as the second worst team in the NFL because of him.

The first and only 60 Minutes you'll ever watch? My goodness, I tivo every episode and think it's a great show... give it a chance. The episode it supposed to run arounf SuperBowl time.
Are you kidding? News is fine, but 60 minutes has to be one of the most biased and agenda driven news I've never seen. It is completely intended to sway people to their agenda rather than just report investigative news.Did you see the hatchet job they did on the Barrett rifles last weekend? It was a crying shame...
Ricky Williams is the Miami Dolphins running back that "retired" from the NFL because he couldnt pass a drug test. Everyone around the NFL hates him because he walked out on his team. The Dolphins finished as the second worst team in the NFL because of him.
Oh. I should have known it was a sports thing.

60 Minutes did an interview with Tony Hawk Pro Skater and it was very interesting. I think for the average person who didn't know much about that field of interest, it was a good summary into Tony's career and the world of Skaterboarding. I think Daniel's interview will be analogous to Tony's. I just hope the "Big Announcement" will be revealed by then!!!! :D

thanks for the heads up Daniel. This could be me 2nd most favorite episode after the Ricky Williams interview.
Ditto! LOL
Daniel,Just please promise us to not use Ricky as your role model for handling life as a celebrity (though you giving interviews at a tournament in a football helmet would be cool :D)
Just for the record, Ricky had an amazing college career at the University of Texas, setting many records including all time rushing yards, and winning a Heisman trophy.
as a lifelong miami dolphins fans i must say this...............ricky willams must die.......or at least stub his toe .......any of the two will work for me
dude, are you really from florida and really didnt know who ricky is?
Dude, she is not a dude, she's a chick. :D
Are you kidding?  News is fine, but 60 minutes has to be one of the most biased and agenda driven news I've never seen.  It is completely intended to sway people to their agenda rather than just report investigative news.Did you see the hatchet job they did on the Barrett rifles last weekend?  It was a crying shame...
Well.. Atleast I'm not the first to say it... I watch quite a bit of sixty minutes because there is a lot of interesting stuff on it... But you are correct, if you are a conservative, sometimes you cringe at the underlying message they send.. Case and Point Dan Rathers...