hilarious fish play/comment

Ok this is just a funny post I would like to share with all of you. I was playing party poker last night on a 6-handed $50NL table when the following hand comes up. I am in the Big Blind, 2 call, Dealer (the fish) calls, Small Blind Completes, and I check with 94 offsuit. FLOP: 8 :D 6 :) 3 :) Everyone checks aroundTURN: 4 :club: Late position bets .50 into a $2 pot, Dealer calls, I fold, MP callsRiver: 6 :D MP checks, LP checks, Dealer Checks.....Dealer has 86 and rivered a full house, other two had two pair...I comment: did you just check your full house???Fish: I was hoping that someone made their hand then i was planning on checkraising...Me: umm, you are the last to act, you cant make any more money by checking...Whole table busts out laughing...needless to say i was at that table for a while :D

Me:  umm, you are the last to act, you cant make any more money by checking...
Proper response: Smart play. Nice hand.
Me: umm, you are the last to act, you cant make any more money by checking...
That made me LOL here atr work......now that is high comedy :twisted:
Proper response: Smart play. Nice hand.
The table wasn't laughing with you, theywere laughing AT you.Why educate the fish?
Because ridiculing complete idiots is much more fun and satisfying. And do you really think they ever learn anything? Please!
Ok this is just a funny post I would like to share with all of you.  I was playing party poker last night on a 6-handed $50NL table when the following hand comes up.  I am in the Big Blind, 2 call, Dealer (the fish) calls, Small Blind Completes, and I check with 94 offsuit.  FLOP: 8 :D 6 :) 3 :)  Everyone checks aroundTURN: 4 :club:  Late position bets .50 into a $2 pot, Dealer calls, I fold, MP callsRiver: 6 :D  MP checks, LP checks, Dealer Checks.....Dealer has 86 and rivered a full house, other two had two pair...I comment: did you just check your full house???Fish: I was hoping that someone made their hand then i was planning on checkraising...Me:  umm, you are the last to act, you cant make any more money by checking...Whole table busts out laughing...needless to say i was at that table for a while :D
What was the guy's screen name ? Need to add him to my Buddy List....