• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WSOP results:neverwin: $504, 000. (only 3 tournaments played)dn: jack all. (443214124131324 played)neverwin: 2 final tables.dn: 0 final tables.neverwin: cashed in main event; made top 30.dn: didn't cash.

WSOP results:neverwin: $504, 000. (only 3 tournaments played)dn: jack all. (443214124131324 played)neverwin: 2 final tables.dn: 0 final tables.neverwin: cashed in main event; made top 30.dn: didn't cash.
:club: You dont want to start playing the stat game here. You really dont.
That's a pretty silly statement. I like Dustin, and I think he's an excellent player. But you're comparing his results this year to one of, if not the most successful tournament players of all time. Lets not be immature about this whole thing. They're both great players, but you can't compare Dustin as a tourny player to Daniel.
ok biatch. pull up both of their career records and lets compare em.Yeah, thats what I thought.
That's a pretty silly statement. I like Dustin, and I think he's an excellent player. But you're comparing his results this year to one of, if not the most successful tournament players of all time. Lets not be immature about this whole thing. They're both great players, but you can't compare Dustin as a tourny player to Daniel.
THREAD HIJACK--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------playing against tricky NL players who mix it up what strategy do you use agaisnt there sort of play(trapping, bluffing, )

2005 Poker Wins * 2005 L.A. Poker Classic - No-Limit Hold'em Professional Poker Tour Final Day: 3rd place, $60,000 * 2005 The Sixth Annual Jack Binion World Poker Open - No-Limit Hold'em Championship Final Day: 3rd place, $384,3222004 Poker Wins * World Poker Tour Bellagio Five-Diamond World Poker Classic II - No-limit Hold'em: 1st Place, $1,770,218 * World Poker Tour Borgata - No-limit Hold'em: 1st place, $1,117,400 * Championship at the Plaza - No-limt Hold'em: 1st place, $310,000 * World Series of Poker - No-limit hold’em shootout: 9th place, $5,000 * World Series of Poker - Limit Hold'em: 1st place, $169,100 * World Series of Poker - Limit Hold'em: 7th place, $21,800 * World Series of Poker - No-limit Hold'em: 3rd place, $100,940 * PartyPoker Million III - Limit Hold'em championship: 2nd place, $675,178 * Caribbean Adventure - No-limit Hold'em: 3rd place, $192,2702003 Poker Wins * $2,000 S.H.O.E, World Series of Poker2002 Poker Wins * $500 pot-limit hold'em, L.A. Poker Classic * $1,000 Omaha eight-or-better, L.A. Poker Classic * $300 stud eight-or-better, Legends of Poker * $500 Omaha eight-or-better, Legends of Poker * $1,000 no-limit hold'em, Legends of Poker * $500 no-limit hold'em, Linda Johnson Challenge * $1,000 limit hold'em, Hall of Fame * $2,500 limit hold'em, Hall of Fame2001 Poker Wins * $300 stud eight-or-better, World Poker Challenge * $300 no-limit hold'em, L.A. Poker Classic * $1,000 seven-card stud, Legends of Poker * $1,000 Omaha eight-or-better, Four Queens Classic1999 Poker Wins * $200 Omaha eight-or-better, L.A. Poker Classic * $500 Omaha eight-or-better, Legends of Poker * $200 Omaha eight-or-better, Winnin' o' the Green * $300 limit hold'em, California State Poker Championship * $7,500 no-limit hold'em, United States Poker Championship1998 Poker Wins * $300 limit hold'em, L.A. Poker Classic * $500 limit hold'em, California State Poker Championship * $2,000 pot-limit hold'em, World Series of Poker * $200 stud/hold'em, Orleans Open1997 Poker Wins * $200(RB) limit hold'em, Heavenly Hold'em * $100 limit hold'em, World Poker Finals * $100 limit hold'em, World Poker Finals

he's a cash game player thats only been around a few years. the tournaments he has played he's had a ton of success. it's pathetic how you guys are so quick to bash him and write him off just because you don't know him from tv land."**** neverwin""thats like rodman playing jordan"you guys are chumps. i'll lay anyone here 3:2 on their HU match. nevrwin will smoke him.

This is going to be alot closer than you guys think it will be. Neverwin is a world class limit player. Consistently wins at the 100/200 on pokerstars, and dominates at the 300/600 on UB. I hope Daniel owns just to shut up those fags at neverwinpoker but you have to respect the face that neverwin probably has more cash game winnings than daniel

he's a cash game player thats only been around a few years. the tournaments he has played he's had a ton of success. it's pathetic how you guys are so quick to bash him and write him off  just because you don't know him from tv land."censored neverwin""thats like rodman playing jordan"you guys are chumps.  i'll lay anyone here 3:2 on their HU match. nevrwin will smoke him.
Lets not get into the name calling contests. I made a respectful post involvong both parties. If you're laying 3:2 you might have a TON of people here who are willing to take you up on that. What kind of money are you talking about?

ill bet a maximum of 5k. minimum of 1k. so one person 5k, or 5 of you 1k each. however you guys want to do it. what we will have to work out is how this will be paid when the match is over. maybe someoen could hold our money? maybe dn himself? or we could go by the honor system... give me some suggestions.

I'll do if for 50 dollars using the honor system.
that's cool. im sure someone at nwp will take you up on that. but i rather not get into a bunch of smaller bets. i want someone on here (preferably a forum regular) to put some significant money where their mouth is. evenmore so, i hope it's one of those that has written off neverwin before the match has even started. those who know neverwin are fully aware of his abilities in limit hold'em, and are certain he will prove once and for all he isn't outclassed by dn. personally, i think he is the favorite.

CAPS if you're serious, I'd take a small piece of 1k.It would be nice if someone like DN or even Travis could hold on to the money for us. Not sure if they are willing to but if they are, $1000.00 bet at 3-2 odds is a go on my part.Sorry for the inconvience but that's the only way I'll accept the bet, no using the honor system on my part. I don't know Daniel or Travis but I feel confident enough that they won't scam us for a measley 1000bucks. You are probably getting tons of action already, I hope my minimum 1k isn't too late.I know it's a close match between two very good players but $1000 to $1500 is too good to pass up.

explain to me why neverwin is such a superstar? cuz he plays well on the internet - Chris Moneymaker plays on the internet - s.h.i.t i play on the internet and I'm from staines. Look - neverwin and his prospect theory name could be strong - but Daniel is an accomplished player who writes in the books that neverwin reads - cam on bro.

I just don't understand why neither player is given any credit. BOTH players are great at what they do. Daniel has the experience factor, but with neverwin playing online he says thousands of hands a day. I think it will be an excellent match. Even money not 3:2.