pp freeroll 2:10 am tonite

I'm in.  Looking to go big or go home.  See cheap flops...look for a monster.
tried that, and i went home...AQ vs TJ, i hit toppair, he hit 2 pair...cest la poker
Looking to go big or go home.  
and im goin home, lolhad AKs on the button...UTG raised to 100...4 callers....i pushed all in....UTG is the only caller with QQ...no help arrives :club:

I went out to quad aces. I'm not all that ashamed about it.The board was A-A-7-5-A.I had 7-5. I felt the player who bet was making a move, cuz I'd seem him do it before, so I called. He showed A-2. Ah, well. Lessons learned...CT

I went out to quad aces.  I'm not all that ashamed about it.The board was A-A-7-5-A.I had 7-5.  I felt the player who bet was making a move, cuz I'd seem him do it before, so I called.  He showed A-2.  Ah, well.  Lessons learned...CT
as long as you didnt think both your cards played its ok :wink:
I went out to quad aces.  I'm not all that ashamed about it.The board was A-A-7-5-A.I had 7-5.  I felt the player who bet was making a move, cuz I'd seem him do it before, so I called.  He showed A-2.  Ah, well.  Lessons learned...CT
as long as you didnt think both your cards played its ok :wink:
Hehehe, I didn't.What would the call that hand? Aces double full of 7s and fives?CT

tripled up to almost 4k. flopped a str8 with jq and board of 8 9 10, turn came a six, donk who minraised preflop with his a7 thought his hand was god and the guy with a set of tens went allin with me, river came 7 and my str8 beat the one on the board.