daniel negreanu's autograph?? is this for real.

I'm annoyed by this. A real fan would keep it. A mercenary would sell it. I spent 20 hrs a day for 11 days around pros and never asked for a single autograph. Well, I did once, at Doyle's party but it was for a photographer from TX who has friends who've played with Doyle, Chip and others and it was for an old copy of CardPlayer.But, nice to see the value of DN's signature.

just another person tryin to make a buck outta someone else's glory.ohboy.gifHe should also say on the bid that, you can make up any story on how you obtained this card for free!

I think that the events should have a no autograph policy. They should hold some sort of special event before for the pros to meet with fans, and sign autographs, then the pros could focus on the task at hand.

I'm annoyed by this. A real fan would keep it. A mercenary would sell it. I spent 20 hrs a day for 11 days around pros and never asked for a single autograph. Well, I did once, at Doyle's party but it was for a photographer from TX who has friends who've played with Doyle, Chip and others and it was for an old copy of CardPlayer.But, nice to see the value of DN's signature.
What exactly is the problem with someone selling an autograph to a fan who will never meet DN, never get a chance to get one for himself, and is happy to pay for it?I'm annoyed by your annoyance.
What exactly is the problem with someone selling an autograph to a fan who will never meet DN, never get a chance to get one for himself, and is happy to pay for it?I'm annoyed by your annoyance.
I have a problem with it only because Daniel probably took time out of the $10,000 event to sign it for the person, and in the mad dash for the restroom that was a huge deal. You do not even know how bad these guys were hounded, and this scumbag who only wanted to sell it probably stood in the way of one of Daniel's real fans who had come all the way out to the event just to get one. Poor Timmy went empty home empty handed.

eww least you could do is use some klems and trash the blackjack cardswhat i really want is one of thesecosta.nyc1.jpgbut 2 weeks it will be like thiscosta.fri4.jpgbut a limo few others etc

I have a problem with it only because Daniel probably took time out of the $10,000 event to sign it for the person, and in the mad dash for the restroom that was a huge deal. You do not even know how bad these guys were hounded, and this scumbag who only wanted to sell it probably stood in the way of one of Daniel's real fans who had come all the way out to the event just to get one. Poor Timmy went empty home empty handed.
Good point.Not that I give a rat's about Timmy. And Timmy could still hop on ebay and pick it up anyway, if his annoying little arse wanted it that bad.But, still, fair point.
Good point.Not that I give a rat's about Timmy. And Timmy could still hop on ebay and pick it up anyway, if his annoying little arse wanted it that bad.But, still, fair point.
I hate the little .****, he kept getting in my when when I was trying to get to the restroom. Every FREAKING BREAK he stood in front of the door waiting for Phil Helmueth. I shoved him down one time.