riddle at a poker game

Okay, ladies and ladies... I got a little something for ya all...  Connect Kevin Bacon to all of these1. Queen Latifah2. Bob Barker3. Don Johnson
Okay, I'm gonna give you guys a small clue to start you out...Queen Latifah(Barber Shop) - Ice Cube
queen latifah is IN the movie with kevin bacon...that haircut one.
no, queen latifah is in movie w/ Ice Cube who is in a movie w/ ??? who is w/ someone else... follow the trail until you get to BaconTry the Bob Barker one first, it might be easier
  • Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, ladies and ladies... I got a little something for ya all...  Connect Kevin Bacon to all of these1. Queen Latifah2. Bob Barker3. Don Johnson
Okay, I'm gonna give you guys a small clue to start you out...Queen Latifah(Barber Shop) - Ice Cube
queen latifah is IN the movie with kevin bacon...that haircut one.
no, queen latifah is in movie w/ Ice Cube who is in a movie w/ ??? who is w/ someone else... follow the trail until you get to Bacon
Queen Latifah is in "Beauty shop" with kevin bacon.
1 one "1"11 one '1', 121 two '1s' , 1 ?1112 one '2', one '1', 1, 2 ???3112 three '1s', one 2, how do you get the last 1, 2211213 two '1s', one '2', one '3', again how 2, 1, 3??
Ok i am an idiot, i wasn't putting the number 1 after the count of number 1's and that was what threw me off.

Bob Barker-Adam Snadler (Happy Gilmore)Adam Sandler-Drew Berrymore (The Wedding Singer/50 First Dates)Drew Berrymore- Jimmy Fallon (Fever Pitch)Jimmy Fallon-Queen Latifah (Taxi...or Taxi Driver...whatever it sucked)Queen Latifah-Kevin Bacon (Beauty Shop)so that does Bob Barker and Queen Latifah...

Bob Barker-Adam Snadler (Happy Gilmore)Adam Sandler-Drew Berrymore (The Wedding Singer/50 First Dates)Drew Berrymore- Jimmy Fallon (Fever Pitch)Jimmy Fallon-Queen Latifah (Taxi...or Taxi Driver...whatever it sucked)Queen Latifah-Kevin Bacon (Beauty Shop)so that does Bob Barker and Queen Latifah...
I had never heard of "Beauty Shop"The connections I had for those two, wereQueen Latifah (Barber Shop) Ice Cube (Boyz in the Hood) Cuba Gooding Jr (A Few Good Men) Kevin BaconBob Barker (Happy Gilmore) Adam Sandler (Anger Management) Jack Nicholson (Few Good Men) Kevin BaconYour Barker one is lengthy, but it looks like it works... can anyone do Don Johnson?

Don Johnson - Cheech (Nash Bridges)Cheech - Kevin Bacon (I'm sure they've gotten high together)if not...Cheech - ChongChong - Kevin Bacon (I'm sure they've gotten high together)

don johnson- kevin costner- tin cupkevin costner- kevin bacon-- JFK2 degrees i rock..Alright how bout kevin bacon and the rock3 degrees.John Travolta- Be coolSean Penn-- Thin red line-Kevin Bacon- Mysic River
don johnson- kevin costner- tin cupkevin costner- kevin bacon-- JFK2 degrees i rock..Alright how bout kevin bacon and the rock
oh wow, very good, 2 degrees is nice.. I had 4Don Johnson (Tin Cup) Rene Russo (Lethal Weapon) Mel Gibson (Ransom) Gary Sinese (Apollo 13) Kevin Bacon
17bscbcmgcscbscb+s = 2b back = 1m + g = 10s back = 2b+s = 217
well done. it took me a while to get it, even though i got the trick of sending back someone other than the quick little boy pretty early. but man, some of those riddles are f-ing hard, and they involve a lot of british spelling and knowledge of movies down the line, too...
I tired your answer but it didn't work
i'll be player 2, and win every time (at least tie)
I want to play this out now.... I think I can win as player 1.I take all 4 10's and the 2 of spades..your up.
Nice work man
here's two freakin impossible ones. I got em both in 3Pee Wee HermanPaul Reubens was in Blow with Kevin Chapman Kevin Chapman was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon Bronson Pinchot ("Balki" from Perfect Strangers)Bronson Pinchot was in Courage Under Fire with Meg Ryan Meg Ryan was in In the Cut with Kevin Baconlets try tatoo from fantasy island
here's two freakin impossible ones. I got em both in 3Pee Wee HermanPaul Reubens was in Blow with Kevin Chapman Kevin Chapman was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon Bronson Pinchot ("Balki" from Perfect Strangers)Bronson Pinchot was in Courage Under Fire with Meg Ryan Meg Ryan was in In the Cut with Kevin Baconlets try tatoo from fantasy island
Wow, you're way too good at this.. and you don't give me enough time...I had Blow, but I was trying to link Johnny Depp w/ Bacon.. which I don't think starred together.
Wow' date=' you're way too good at this.. and you don't give me enough time...I had Blow' date=' but I was trying to link Johnny Depp w/ Bacon.. which I don't think starred together.[/quote'']sorry, thought no one would get it. you got tatoo yet ? i got it in 3 again too. i can do Kato Kaelin in 3 as well 8)and the dog from fraiser in 1 step!
Wow' date=' you're way too good at this.. and you don't give me enough time...I had Blow' date=' but I was trying to link Johnny Depp w/ Bacon.. which I don't think starred together.[/quote'']sorry, thought no one would get it. you got tatoo yet ? i got it in 3 again too. i can do Kato Kaelin in 3 as well 8)
I can't do either one.. how about Jessica Simpson?
Wow' date=' you're way too good at this.. and you don't give me enough time...I had Blow' date=' but I was trying to link Johnny Depp w/ Bacon.. which I don't think starred together.[/quote'']sorry, thought no one would get it. you got tatoo yet ? i got it in 3 again too. i can do Kato Kaelin in 3 as well 8)
I can't do either one.. how about Jessica Simpson?
Jessica is easy, Johnny Knoxville (dukes of hazzard) to walking tall with the rock. See above for the rock

Enzo the Dog (from Fraiser) was in My Dog Skip with Kevin Bacon Kato Kaelin was in Pauly Shore Is Dead with Sean Penn Sean Penn was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon Herve Villechaize (tattoo) was in Two Moon Junction with Sherilyn Fenn Sherilyn Fenn was in Cavedweller with Kevin Bacon i should probably get back to work now :club:

I will stump you... at least I'll try :club:
you gotta get REALLY obscure actors to stump me. I've been doing this for 10 years now (wow that's depressing).like Jodie Sweetin... that;s a random one....wait i got it. two ways actually :D Jodie was in Full House with John Stamos and bob sagetJohn Stamos was in I Am Stamos with Clint Howard Clint Howard was in My Dog Skip with Kevin Bacon Bob Saget was in Half Baked with Paul Brogren Paul Brogren was in Cavedweller with Kevin BaconHow bout Tracy Gold? (Carol Seaver)
I will stump you... at least I'll try :club:
you gotta get REALLY obscure actors to stump me. I've been doing this for 10 years now (wow that's depressing).like Jodie Sweetin... that;s a random one....wait i got it. two ways actually :D Jodie was in Full House with John Stamos and bob sagetJohn Stamos was in I Am Stamos with Clint Howard Clint Howard was in My Dog Skip with Kevin Bacon Bob Saget was in Half Baked with Paul Brogren Paul Brogren was in Cavedweller with Kevin BaconHow bout Tracy Gold? (Carol Seaver)
Ok, I had to cheat online, but here goes... The Alien in "Alien"and Julia Louise Dreyfus