riddle at a poker game

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i'm on the other one...and i'm stuck in room 3 too...that thing says "stop being so negative" so i copy/pasted it to pbrush, and did "invert coilors" (the "negative" image) but that was no help...have to be on the right track though...

now i'm on the other one...and i'm stuck in room 3 too...that thing says "stop being so negative" so i copy/pasted it to pbrush, and did "invert coilors" (the "negative" image) but that was no help...have to be on the right track though...
damn...i'm late today. Which page is this riddle on?
Let me know if you get anywhere. Also, the seven letter word that becomes longer when the third letter is removed...lo nger what letter fits there to make a word? the vowels don't work, am I not seeing something?
I just found this one, it's hard!Look at these rows of numbers...11121121111122131221113112221What row of numbers comes next?
What is the logic behind this. Someone explained it but it didn't make any sense to me. :club:
arlight, i give up on level 5.  any help?
which one are you doing?
notpron
i got stuck on #3 and quit :club:
for 3 type "true" in the url where it says false.for 4 the user name is "voodoo" password "power"5. help!
which one are you doing?
notpron
for 3 type "true" in the url where it says false.for 4 the user name is "voodoo" password "power"5. help!
How the hell are you supposed to guess that????
which one are you doing?
notpron
How the hell are you supposed to guess that????
3 is the opposite of false. 4 is actually written is morse code on the pic

i remember "You Me and The Bottle Makes Three Tonight" and "Go Daddy-o"...but i don't see how that helps... (i'm assuming the "song" its asking about is a big bad voodoo daddy song)

i remember "You Me and The Bottle Makes Three Tonight" and "Go Daddy-o"...but i don't see how that helps...  (i'm assuming the "song" its asking about is a big bad voodoo daddy song)
yeah, where do you put it, too?in the url?
i remember "You Me and The Bottle Makes Three Tonight" and "Go Daddy-o"...but i don't see how that helps...  (i'm assuming the "song" its asking about is a big bad voodoo daddy song)
yeah, where do you put it, too?in the url?
if you click the "power" button on the remote it asks for username & password again...

1 one "1"11 one '1', 121 two '1s' , 1 ?1112 one '2', one '1', 1, 2 ???3112 three '1s', one 2, how do you get the last 1, 2211213 two '1s', one '2', one '3', again how 2, 1, 3??