riddle at a poker game

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, heres another answer. The guy walked into a gay bar without knowing it, and was happy to be told to leave.
I did this once, I read in the billiards newsletter that they held a pool tournament there. So my friend and I went to go play in it. We got there and walked in when I noticed the pictures on the wall were of naked men. We practically ran out of the place. P.S. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Here is a good one.A Bell rings ...A man dies ...A Bell rings.What happened.If you get this one right away I know you have heard it before ...

Here is a good one.A Bell rings ...A man dies ...A Bell rings.What happened.If you get this one right away I know you have heard it before ...
the bell squished and killed him while he was ringing it ?
the bell squished and killed him while he was ringing it ?
No
OK, here's one. You are in a room with a panel of 3 light switches, one of which controls a light in an upstairs room of the house that you are in. the other 2 switches control nothing. You cannot see the room upstairs from your position downstairs. You can only go upstairs once to see if the light is turned on (it is presently off).How can you tell which switch controls the light?This was the riddle I was asked at my interview for the scholarship I got for college.I'd already heard it had to pretend not to know the answer until I thought sufficient 'thinking' time had passed.
are the other two switches "on" already?Here's my favorite... I have 2 coins in hand that' equals 15 cents. One is not a nickle, what are the two coins?
Guest Anonymous
OK, here's one. You are in a room with a panel of 3 light switches, one of which controls a light in an upstairs room of the house that you are in. the other 2 switches control nothing. You cannot see the room upstairs from your position downstairs. You can only go upstairs once to see if the light is turned on (it is presently off).How can you tell which switch controls the light?This was the riddle I was asked at my interview for the scholarship I got for college.I'd already heard it had to pretend not to know the answer until I thought sufficient 'thinking' time had passed.
are the other two switches "on" already?Here's my favorite... I have 2 coins in hand that' equals 15 cents. One is not a nickle, what are the two coins?
A nickel and a dime. The dime is not a nickel.
A nickel and a dime. The dime is not a nickel.
very nice. how bout,,,Light as a feather, nothing in it, but a big guy can't hold it for more than a minute.And...what occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, but not once in a thousand years.

A Bell rings ... A man dies ... A Bell rings. Ok I admit, I googled this. I won't post the answer, but I hope there's another one that is better than I found by googling it. Because that is just ridiculous. PS - Hooray riddles! Keep em coming, it makes work tolerable!

Is there more to this question? It appears to me that 2 bells rang and a guy died.
very nice. What about this, why are 2004 dollars worth less than 2005 dollars?
um...cuz $2005 is more than $2004 by $1?
youre good and fast, i hope your not googling....your in a house with all four walls facing south. A bear walk by, what color is it?
youre good and fast, i hope your not googling....your in a house with all four walls facing south. A bear walk by, what color is it?
no, not googling...this one might take some time though
OK, here's one. You are in a room with a panel of 3 light switches, one of which controls a light in an upstairs room of the house that you are in. the other 2 switches control nothing. You cannot see the room upstairs from your position downstairs. You can only go upstairs once to see if the light is turned on (it is presently off). How can you tell which switch controls the light?
Turn one on and let it be on for like an hour. Then turn it off and turn another one on. Go upstairs, if the light's on you know it's the second switch. If it's off and the bulb's hot, it's the first. If it's off and it's not hot, it's the third.
It was 2 O'Clock and the first ring scared the crap out of Quasimoto, causing him to fall out of the tower to his death.
Your on the North Pole. The bear is white.