doyle's birthday party

I forgot to tell you all about something funny that happend. During the main event this dude sits down at our table. He looked like he was in a hurry to get out of there, as he was playing just about every pot. Anyway, turns out he is a programmer for Doyal's room. He gives us all passes to this party the next night. I thought it was some lame promotion, I didn't know that it was Doyal's Birthday party, so I completely blew it off. Man I was pissed when I read Josh's blog a few days later, and he was talking about this great party, that everyone was at.

Well, you should at least be able to spell his name right before you show up at his birthday party anyways... probably a good thing you weren't there... your birthday card would've been insulting...

DOYLE
Oops, thank you, and to the other clown who feels the need to be insulting to people screw you. I fixed the original title. By the way, I heard that Doyle was giving out bricks of cash too.
DOYLE
Oops, thank you, and to the other clown who feels the need to be insulting to people screw you. I fixed the original title. By the way, I heard that Doyle was giving out bricks of cash too.
Don't be a baby, have a scooby snack, I was just foolin around.