pokerstars players

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Whats your take on these following pokerstars players? Have you played with any of them?bigslick789pearljam1012lakefrontstealurmoneygankAppSt2004caniwin12RiverLoserBCinNYJohnnyBaxJohnsterTheBeatcolson10Moe Rawn

Whats your take on these following pokerstars players? Have you played with any of them?bigslick789 - sucks.pearljam1012 - sucks.lakefront - sucks.stealurmoney - donkey. gank - sucks moderately.AppSt2004 - sucks the big one.caniwin12 - he's go... oh wait, he sucks.RiverLoser - sh1tty.BCinNY - sh1ttier.JohnnyBax - johnny who?Johnster - sucks.TheBeat - should be called TheWorst.colson10 - dont even know this guy.Moe Rawn - do you know chris moneymaker?

well.. gank is brett jungblut.. he won a bracelet in last years wsop.. johnnybax is the #1 ranked online player right now.. he's nasty..i dont play on pstars, so i dont know the others....oh yeah.. jbax won a bracelet this year in stud.. was his first time ever playing the game too..

Guest Anonymous
well.. gank is brett jungblut.. he won a bracelet in last years wsop.. johnnybax is the #1 ranked online player right now.. he's nasty..i dont play on pstars, so i dont know the others....oh yeah.. jbax won a bracelet this year in stud.. was his first time ever playing the game too..
and where would you find these online rankings?

Those rankings are meaningless really. I mean there are some great players on it, but an online ranking is hard to gauge because of the fact we have no rankings system for this purpose. So many players, so many tournies, i think we will never have such a system. An idea would be to have a online poker tour. Where each site could have a 500 buy in toruny each week and then players could get points depepnding on where they place. End of the year you have a ranking. Again though, this would still not tell you the full story. Food for thought i guess...

TheBeat is Pete Giordano (sp?), he made the final table of WPT event couple years back. He plays full time online but only plays in live events where he can win a satellite. He plays very tight early then cranks it up as the money bubble approaches.Gank is one of Dutch Boyds old CREW (he was the one in the ESPN piece about the crew that was huge and wore the hockey jersey). He won a WSOP bracelet last year for PLO I believe it was. He is pretty amazing, he multi tables 4 or 5 high buyin tables at once and generally makes the money. One thing I find amazing is he multi tables different games, such as NLHE and Omaha HL, that would drive me crazy, would never be able to keep the games straigh.

Whats your take on these following pokerstars players? Have you played with any of them?
Here is what I know about those players:bigslick789 - Once went allin every hand for the first hour of a rebuy. I had 48K at the break. He is definitely a great player. During a rebuy tourney he has the philosophy that he does not mind giving the other players at his table a bunch of chips, because he will have the opportunity to take them back after the break. On occasion this philosophy causes him to have a HUGE stack by break time, but if not that is fine with him too. He almost always has at least 12K by the break.lakefront - Nice guy, one of the best players on the site.gank - Aggressive player you definitely don't want to be in the big blind when he is on the button. Don't get any ideas though gank, because I will call your ass down with A high. As you probably already know this guy allready has a WSOP bracelet so he is obviously a great player. A week or so before the WSOP started he was making 3 or 4 final tables each day. I could not even believe the run he was on, and I am still surprised that he did not do better at the WSOP this year, given the sick run he was on. By the way you forgot SoftwareTest, just kidding.
Those rankings are meaningless really. I mean there are some great players on it, but an online ranking is hard to gauge because of the fact we have no rankings system for this purpose. So many players, so many tournies, i think we will never have such a system. An idea would be to have a online poker tour. Where each site could have a 500 buy in toruny each week and then players could get points depepnding on where they place. End of the year you have a ranking. Again though, this would still not tell you the full story. Food for thought i guess...
Poker DB does an excellent job of tracking tourney results, but I think that it only tracks Stars tourneys.