offical thanks dn for the wsop pool prizes

I as captian of Team SuckA$$, I'd just personally like to thank Daniel for the super cool pool that he had for us all. It was WAY cool of him to do it. I'm glad I didn't buy a PSP yet!!!! Thansks so much for the PSP, DN. When Ivey and Juanda ( my 1,2 respcectivly) made it deep into the Contest, I really started getting my hopes up. But a PSP is monsterously cool. Do you know if stacked is coming out for the PSP?Anyway, anyone else who finsihed in the top 100, get in here and give DN a big thank you. Good luck to Team Cartman.. keep up up to date with which event you pick, and how you do in it!!!!

I want to know who TeamCartman is. I don't care if they are a regular or not, but it would be nice to see that the winner is a forum regualr

I as captian of Team SuckA$$, I'd just personally like to thank Daniel for the super cool pool that he had for us all. It was WAY cool of him to do it. I'm glad I didn't buy a PSP yet!!!! Thansks so much for the PSP, DN. When Ivey and Juanda ( my 1,2 respcectivly) made it deep into the Contest, I really started getting my hopes up. But a PSP is monsterously cool. Do you know if stacked is coming out for the PSP?Anyway, anyone else who finsihed in the top 100, get in here and give DN a big thank you. Good luck to Team Cartman.. keep up up to date with which event you pick, and how you do in it!!!!
Stacked does come out on PSP.
Do the bottom 100 get some sort of "You suck but here's a pathetic constelation(sp)" prize??
Orion is a pretty pathetic constellation but the Big Dipper kicks ass.
Do the bottom 100 get some sort of "You suck but here's a pathetic constelation(sp)" prize??
No way man, Orion Rules!
No way man, Orion Rules!
You're thinking of O'Doyle. O'Doyle rules.

Much thanks to Daniel for the WSOP Pool. It was a lot of fun too and helps drive interest in the spectator aspect of poker. And it drives interest in the name pros.Meanwhile, I wonder if he has set up the system for the payout. I would offer my services (via a PR firm in NY) if he is interested. We would do it for much cheaper than anyone else - and this is something commonly done in PR.If he already has a distributer, I would offer to distribute half of the prizes (the bottom half) and do it for cheaper, quicker and more efficiently. And I would provide him with the post data and a strategy plan for next year.

Well done DN for providing such awesome prizes and well done to all the competition winners!One of the prizes was Xbox 360 i believe, how is this possible though when they are not released until around christmas time?ThanksRegards,Tom

Daniel is the man! Thanks for the PSP (9th place - scarfire). I had previously not paid that much attention to the other events in the WSOP outside of the 10k championship. But the fantasy contest had me reading hand by hand coverage at CardPlayer's web site daily. That all built up to listening to the exciting final table. The fantasy pool also increased my time spent at FCP. This pool was more fun than fantasy football.Thanks again,Todd

Well, I'm excited about winning some Oakleys (The Unmentionables - 57th), especially since I was in the top six or seven and then didn't score another point, I think. I'm just glad I held on. I felt like a tournament player getting too tight near the bubble just trying to make the money. :)In any case, awesome contest. Peace,Jay

Thanks!I really enjoyed following this, and it made the WSOP much more exciting and interesting for me. This was a such a cool idea, definately do it again next year. I'll definately be putting the chip set to good use!And congrats to Team Cartman and definately update us.

Many thanks here, still wishing Ivey could have helped me into the top ten but so be it !I hope to get an XXL DN hockey jersey to wear proudly ! Rest assured I'll have it on when playing poker at the Wynn and elsewhere during my Vegas trips !Thanks again !

• 4 months later...

I just saw this "official thanks" thread and so I thought I'd tell you here just how grateful I am for this contest and for the free prize. Daniel, you did not have to have this contest and you certainly didn't have to invest your money in buying us free gifts. I'm truly grateful and it just is another testimony of what a good-hearted person you are.