Request the archival of CardPlayer's 2005 WSOP media

Just a thought here.....I'm really hoping that CardPlayer decides to archive all of the various videos/interviews from this year's WSOP, as well as the amazing final table audio broadcast. If you feel the same way, it might not be a bad idea to write to CardPlayer and ask them to archive all of the media (video & audio) from the 2005 WSOP. You can do it through the form on this website: http://www.cardplayer.com/contact/contactus.php thanks.

yea i agree, i want the commentary, those of us east of LV had a harder time staying up all night for it.
yeah, i'm guessing there are a lot of others that feel that way. hopefully all of the '05 WSOP audio & video will get archived & preserved...

I was amazed at how long it went. I got up this morning at 7 AM EST to see who won, I logged on to see that it was still 4 handed. I couldn't imagine playing from 4 PM to 9 AM almost nonstop.

I totally agree. I couldn't stay up past 10 AM. I, too, wrote CardPlayer:"I would like to request that CardPlayer archives all of the videos, interviews, audio, etc. from the 2005 WSOP, including the final table audio stream. Being in Michigan, I couldn't possibly stay awake past 10 AM to hear the whole final table coverage. If archiving it would be troublesome, I think the least you could do would be to rebroadcast the stream at a decent hour."

I was amazed at how long it went. I got up this morning at 7 AM EST to see who won, I logged on to see that it was still 4 handed. I couldn't imagine playing from 4 PM to 9 AM almost nonstop.
It always amazes me though that once people get to heads up play they just chuck all of the chips in and hope for the best. I think they played like 4 hands, and the blinds were not really an issue. If it were me playing we might still be going at it, unless I had already trapped the guy. All the short stack needed to do is double up once to take the chip lead. I didn't see what lead to his downfall though, so maybe he just found himself in a bad situation.
It always amazes me though that once people get to heads up play they just chuck all of the chips in and hope for the best. I think they played like 4 hands, and the blinds were not really an issue. If it were me playing we might still be going at it, unless I had already trapped the guy. All the short stack needed to do is double up once to take the chip lead. I didn't see what lead to his downfall though, so maybe he just found himself in a bad situation.
That is unless YOU get trapped. It all seems easy with 20/20 hindsight.