heads up with pokermats

so here i am, chillin in bugsysclub, where i play. had my bankroll up to like 170 dollars, which is pretty good considering i haven't deposited a cent and was at 0 cents a week ago. alas, that is not the topic of my post.so i'm lookin in the heads up section for some games, and i see a table with 1/2 seats filled. 50 dollar heads up match. i think about it for a while and i dont really know if i wanna risk that much of my bankroll, but then i see that the occupied seat is none other than the screaming swede, pokermats. (mattias andersen, 8th place in 2004). so i'm like uhhhhhhh i'm playin this guy.it started off with me kinda pushing him around a bit, then we got involved in a big pot. i had jack ten suited and the board was AT875. when then 3rd club hit on the river, i put in a huge raise on him, he thought a while and called with AT. so that put me at like 5k to his 15k.i battled a little bit and lost some more, then i hit quad queens and managed to double up through his queens full. i was at like 9200, and then we went back and forth, until i finally just grinded away at him. i got him down to like 2500, he pushed in preflop, i called with 8's, he had 9T (9T??) and i won. woot.i don't really know the point of this post. but, it was fun to play against this guy, made my day for sure. hes a really nice dude, we were joking around and he was complimenting my game. cool guy. but he really didn't seem that good. he stayed out of trouble really well, and made some good laydowns, but i actually picked up a pretty good read on him and i was able to make a lot of plays based on them. again, i don't know, maybe i'm just shamelessly bragging. but it was fun, and i wanted to tell someone, and this community seemed like a good bunch.

Bugsy Club has great tournaments.I have only played in two, but the structure is awesome!$10,000 starting chips with blinds starting at 25/50 and go up every ten minutes (main event structure I think except for time).If your a MTT, you should check it out!