if you had to ban one thing at the wsop

I think they should ban the ban on f-bombs. F-bombs are great for poker and they're great for tv-viewing. These people are all adults - why can't they say whatever the hell they want to say? Seriously, what's the rationale for penalizing players for f-bombs? Are they trying to make poker family-friendly? That's funny.

Just imagine the reaction if the f-bomb was banned during the years of Stu Ungar and Amarillo Slim.. they'd treat it as a joke. Everything in this world has become overly politically correct and sometimes it's disgusting.

Not ban but allow drugs...no no they should encourage it. Matasow on coke. Raymer on roids. Hellmuth on riddlin. Ferguson on Speed. I would watch that! Whatever that freakin quck quack guy takes....I want some of that!

They should ban the dealers. They've been doing more crying and messing up than anybody. Did you see all the mistakes yesterday? They should pass the cards around and it would be like my weekly home game. A close 2nd would be the little cardplayer movies. Every day their is a mistake made in the chip counts or how many people are left.

I'd like to ban drugs, then society would be perfect--and butterflies would never die.
LMAO :club: Beautiful
That is so beautiful.... i started to tear up thinking about how all those crack smoking freaks are responsible for the decrease in prevalence of the lovely monarch.

I said the f bomb probably 6 times durin the ME. It was never directed toward anyone, just the cards... after long hours and little sleep sometimes it just slips out. Meh luckily for me noone ever called the rule on me, but having the rule called on the mouth is silly in a game like poker. This isnt exactly the most family oriented game.

i vote to ban all of the rampant crystal meth use. it is quite obvious that nearly half of the filed had taken a lot of hillbilly crack, just sad really