the official "i'm rooting for the mouth" thread

how could anybody not like mike? he's proved he can play poker and is enjoyable to watch.if it wasnt for raymer hitting his flush last year, and his AK getting sucked out on by AQ, he very well coulda won the main event last year."VINDICATION"! "ONE TIME!!!" How can you not love this guy?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it, now everybody is hoppin on the bandwagon. Some of you guys are clown. Days ago this guy was gettin flamed and i told everybody not to sleep on him. Hes got more heart for this game than most.Play Smart Mikey!Back then they didnt want me, Now im hot they all on me

I've liked Matusow ever since I first saw him on T.V. and have been rooting him on since this event started, so hell ya bust 'em donkeys!And to the people who are bad-mouthing the mouth, stfu! :club:

I'm all for Mikey. I haven't been this fired up since the Eagles/Patriots game and wanted the Eagles to destory New England. Get em Matusow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah...I have no idea what it is...but I am actually invested in this outcome...I actually give a shat....GO MIKEY!!!
Mike is the only reason I am still keeping track of the main event.  If he doesn't win I am going to be SOOOOO disappointed.GO MIKE!!!!!!!
If Matusow gets knocked out I'll probably stop checking CardPlayer's live updates obsessively and compulsively.
I love it, now everybody is hoppin on the bandwagon. Some of you guys are clown. Days ago this guy was gettin flamed and i told everybody not to sleep on him. Hes got more heart for this game than most.Play Smart Mikey!Back then they didnt want me, Now im hot they all on me
well i didnt like mike after the main event last year. but like i said, his videos were great. i think thats what turned a lot of peoples opinions around on him
I hope Matusow starts calling everyone donkeys during gameplay, and when he wins he stands up and points to ____ and is like "TAKE THAT INTERNET DONKEY"!
THE SAUCE IS ON THE $$$$ $$$$$$$......GO MIKE!