official i'm going to daniel's house thread

Hey I don't know about the rest of you but I get kind of jealous when I read about the FCP logo contest winners getting an all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas. Heck, if I had any clue about graphic design, I would have sent something in. But since I don't, I couldn't. The reason that I have started this thread is because I think that we should all colaborate to try and get Daniel to host an online tourney that would give the winner the same opportunity as the FCP contest winners. It could be a simple $20 freezeout on Pokerstars or something of that nature. I'm willing to bet that I would beat Daniel hands down in NBA Showtime, NFL BLitz, and if you're talking about H.O.R.S.E. as in basketball, I would be the prohibitive favorite. In limit and no limit I would be a slight underdog but after beating him in the above mentioned events he would surely be on tilt and bluff off all of his money to me. I don't know how to play Golden Tee and I suck in pool so I would get slaughtered in those games. Also, I would be willing to bet money that I could beat your friend Erick Lindgreen in basketball as well. Seriously though, I think that we posters at FCP need to convince Daniel to host this tournament for all of us graphically illiterate people. We would surely appreciate it and I would be happy to beat you out of $2500 in your own home. Let the petitioning begin!

I think we should host a tournament, where the winner gets to come to your house and pee all over your stuff.
Why? You shouldn't try to impress people, it's a sign of insecurity.I think it's a good idea, although I think anyone in Vegas that's an FCP member should just be able to go hang out at DN's house. BYOB of course.
I think we should call come over to your house and beat you to a pulp.
What a knee slapper! hahaha, I can't stop laughing, that's soooooo funny. You should be a comedian!!!Seriously, what purpose does your post serve??
I think we should host a tournament, where the winner gets to come to your house and pee all over your stuff.
Why? You shouldn't try to impress people, it's a sign of insecurity.I think it's a good idea, although I think anyone in Vegas that's an FCP member should just be able to go hang out at DN's house. BYOB of course.
You shouldn't hide behind a thin veneer of even keeled, condescending, psychologizing in order to mask the fact that you're simply a timid/passive-agressive dullard bore who has nothing to say beyond the trite supposed truisms of a senile first grade teacher.edit: BYOB of course
You shouldn't hide behind a thin veneer of even keeled, condescending, psychologizing in order to mask the fact that you're simply a timid/passive-agressive dullard bore who has nothing to say beyond the trite supposed truisms of a senile first grade teacher.edit: BYOB of course
I'm not hiding, I do consider myself even keeled. Maybe a bit too conservative, but not insecure. I don't find it funny when someone insults someone for posting, why? I take it upon myself to stick up for posters who post and get flamed. BTW, you can have the last word, I've said all I'm going to say.

I usually don't flame a post but this one just makes me sick. How old are you???? life isn't fair. Just because you can't do graphic design doesn't mean that you didnt have a chance to make a logo. So please stop crying about it. DN doesn't owe anybody anything so stop your pestering. I'm not jealous at all. I'm glad for the guys that are going and their going to have a great time. Why can't people just be happy with what they have and happy for others when good things happen to them.

Are you retarded creepy20? I never said that Daniel owed anybody anything. I was merely stating that he should host a tourney where the winner should get the same benefits as the winner of the logo contest. I am genuinely happy for the winners and hope they enjoy themselves. The original post was only a suggestion and should have been taken light- heartedly but you're the one thats getting all offensive over a simple post.

I'm going to Daniel's house too.  I wasn't invited, but I think I am just going to show up...hope he doesn't mind.
What's the address? If I'm out that way I'll swing by!

i'm not sure, my plan is just to follow all the winners then im going to sneak around the back of the house, elude mushu, then come in the back way.

I'm not hiding, I do consider myself even keeled. Maybe a bit too conservative, but not insecure. I don't find it funny when someone insults someone for posting, why? I take it upon myself to stick up for posters who post and get flamed. BTW, you can have the last word, I've said all I'm going to say.
LIAR!!!
i'm not sure, my plan is just to follow all the winners then im going to sneak around the back of the house, elude mushu, then come in the back way.
Is that how you get the "new" pics of Daniel that you like to post occasionally?:cough: creepy stalker :cough:
Is that how you get the "new" pics of Daniel that you like to post occasionally?:cough: creepy stalker :cough:
....damn, i thought no one would ever catch on..DanielWake.jpgthis one he was looking right at me, and still didn't see me... I was hiding behind his piles of money.