Raymer is a great champion and nothin but a class act with great talent for poker win or lose after these series people are gonna be asking moneymakey who ... Chris Moneymaker will be like paul shore everyone will hate him and want him to die lol Damn i hate moneymaker

Raymer is a great champion and nothin but a class act with great talent for poker win or lose after these series people are gonna be asking moneymakey who ... Chris Moneymaker will be like paul shore everyone will hate him and want him to die lol Damn i hate moneymaker
what did moneymaker do this year btw? I know last year he made a run at one tournmanet.
that is a great reply "go way"wow ur full of class i wish i was at a poker table with u claay guy u are
does anyone understand that sentence? i've read it about 4 times and everytime i think i'm gettin it, i lose it near the end. betcha it was a really concise, intelligent, well-thought out point too.go away
i love u guys wow play 24 or 3 6 limit and think they know it all cause there brankroll has 300 times bb i love it really u know nothin and cant hack it live
worst.grammar.ever.Can't even understand what you're sayin.Oh and btw they're doing the "Go away" thing because this is only about the 145,367,457th post about Raymer.Not tryin to be an ahole, just thought you should know why they're doin it.
i love u guys wow play 24 or 3 6 limit and think they know it all cause there brankroll has 300 times bb i love it really u know nothin and cant hack it live
worst.grammar.ever.Can't even understand what you're sayin.Oh and btw they're doing the "Go away" thing because this is only about the 145,367,457th post about Raymer.Not tryin to be an ahole, just thought you should know why they're doin it.
i was sorta tryin to be an ahole.....
i was sorta tryin to be an ahole.....
Oh, so that was the point. :club: I get it now. Can I join in?
what did moneymaker do this year btw? I know last year he made a run at one tournmanet.
Well, Raymer just finished 25th in the ME. Which seems to mean Moneymaker doesn't know how to play poker and should therefore be killed.I'm sure this helped.
These will help.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Use as many as you need.
lol laughin my ass off. that was very kind of you dutch. i'd only give him half that many. don't want him goin reckless.
Raymer with great talent for poker
Greg Raymer wasnt as lucky as Moneymaker, but he was extremely lucky, he know something about poker, but I wouldn't consider him even remotely good by any means. Quite frankly I think he is a break even player at best. I've never seen someone so willing to put all or most of their chips in on what he hopes is a race or a 3 to 2 shot and win virtually every single one.But you are 100% correct saying he is a man of extreme class, he is one of the nicest, most down to earth gentlemenout there. Everyone thinks that it takes an extreme amount of skill to win tournaments, while it does take a lot of skill, it doesn't take nearly as much as making a living playing ring games. In tournaments, when it comes down to it, your cards have to be running good, because all it takes is one bad beat and that may be the end of your tourney, unlike ring games where you can rebuy, and ride out the bad string of variance.
Raymer with great talent for poker
Greg Raymer wasnt as lucky as Moneymaker, but he was extremely lucky, he know something about poker, but I wouldn't consider him even remotely good by any means. Quite frankly I think he is a break even player at best. I've never seen someone so willing to put all or most of their chips in on what he hopes is a race or a 3 to 2 shot and win virtually every single one.But you are 100% correct saying he is a man of extreme class, he is one of the nicest, most down to earth gentlemenout there. Everyone thinks that it takes an extreme amount of skill to win tournaments, while it does take a lot of skill, it doesn't take nearly as much as making a living playing ring games. In tournaments, when it comes down to it, your cards have to be running good, because all it takes is one bad beat and that may be the end of your tourney, unlike ring games where you can rebuy, and ride out the bad string of variance.
one of the dumbest lines ever said on this forum.
it doesn't take nearly as much as making a living playing ring games.
Yeah, it's not like Greg Raymer has ever beaten high stakes limit hold'em cash games...(sw)
it doesn't take nearly as much as making a living playing ring games.
Yeah, it's not like Greg Raymer has ever beaten high stakes limit hold'em cash games...(sw)
exactly. that, and a 5 million dollar payday make him maybe a break even player apparently

I guess the opinions of experts like Custom who play 3/6, are more credible than someone who plays 15/30 for a living (sw)

I guess the opinions of experts like Custom who play 3/6, are more credible than someone who plays 15/30 for a living (sw)
It's not an opinion. It's the truth. He beat up high stakes limit hold'em games for quite a while before winning the ME. He is a very good player.