$50 to $1000 on pstars day 1

I for one, think its really freaking annoying when your posting so many hands explaining your thoughts after flop, turn and river, and then collecting 1 dollar from the pot.  I mean nice job dude maybe you can do to McDonalds with all the hard work you put in, but the fact is anyone who plays 5-10 cent poker either Sucks, is broke, or is just clowning aroumd.  You really need a life and need to stop justifying every play you make i.e well he was the maniac at the table, i was fairly sure top pair was good.  Maybe if this was 100-200 id care, but until you get to your pefect 300X bb for that stop posting.
Id like to point out something about Charlie Brody. This is a guy, a while back, started posting on RGP (rec.gambling.poker) about how he played the $25-$50 NL game on UB. This, of course, was promptly revealed to be a lie. Charlie Brody is in fact a 16 year old. He does suck, and is broke. Since he cannot post to RGP anymore as no one will believe or care about a word he says, he is now posting here, ridiculing others for playing low limit poker. The internet is a funny place, Charlie, especially when you dont change your posting name.P.S. the Charlie Brody UB incident is eerily similar to XXEddie claiming to play 100-200... maybe you guys should start a club.
2 things blaze.1.) thanks for the info on charlie brody, i dont like people who jsut post to flame on people.2.)eddie admitted that it was play money and we all got a good laugh in, now we should let it go.3.) smash is doing this to help the beginner online player, if you dont want to hear about it why waste ur time to come in here to comment about it brody?ok i guess that was 3 things. keep it up smash, im interested in seeing where this ends up.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.)eddie admitted that it was play money and we all got a good laugh in,  now we should let it go.
Eddie admitted to the lie after it was clearly revealed to be untrue by observant responses. Similarily, Brody's lie was exposed when skeptical RGPers began monitoring his UB account and saw that he was not playing 25-50NL, nor was he playing any games with stakes that would suggest he had a roll for something of this nature. The point i was making in the comparision was mostly a reminder to those who would lie in a forum like this in order to make themselves seem superior: There are many people with nothing better to do than look for these lies, and expose them. You will be exposed. Something with the intention of making you appear smart, wealthy, superior, will end up exposing you as stupid, broke, and inferior both morally and intellectually. There is no point. No one cares that you play the 'big game' or that you roll with big spenders. In fact, those who are in these circles generally do not want it known, and go to great lengths to avoid it being known. Case in point, Spirit Rock on UB, who kills the 25-50 game as well as the 100-200 limit games there. His identity was the subject of great debate, and the person in question refused to identify himself for a long period of time despite the relative fame and online cocksucking which would surely follow such a revelation.

Smash . . . this is a serious question not meant to be a sarcastic one. You played for 2-1/2 hours and won a little over $3. You listed your hourly rate at ~$10. How do you figure that?? Isn't that $1.50 per hour. Like I said this is a serious question not a sarcastic one.By the way . . . I am one who wants you to continue this as well. Very informative.Thanks - David

• 1 year later...
2. No on demand hand history browser. Mind boggling. Is the only way to browse hand history to have them emailed? Again maybe I'm missing something, but wow, what a pain in the ass.
Top left of your table window "Previous #xxxxx" brings up the instant hand history.Options -> Instant Hand History options -> save hand histories directly to your hard drive.That is all.
2. No on demand hand history browser. Mind boggling. Is the only way to browse hand history to have them emailed? Again maybe I'm missing something, but wow, what a pain in the ass.
Top left of your table window "Previous #xxxxx" brings up the instant hand history.Options -> Instant Hand History options -> save hand histories directly to your hard drive.That is all.
As well as clicking on the chip tray.Patrick
2. No on demand hand history browser. Mind boggling. Is the only way to browse hand history to have them emailed? Again maybe I'm missing something' date=' but wow, what a pain in the ass.[/quote']Correct. E-mail only.
3. It's SLOW. I don't know if it was the players or the software (I'd tend to thnk the later) but I felt like I was only seeing maybe 40 hands an hour at a full table.
I have been playing there for years and I don't think I have ever seen a number as low as 40 hands per hour. It's quite possible you just found some slow tables.... it might be the limits *shrug* but I see far more hands per hour every night at single tables.
You've been playing on Stars for years and have never figured out how to view instant hand histories?Patrick
2. No on demand hand history browser. Mind boggling. Is the only way to browse hand history to have them emailed? Again maybe I'm missing something' date=' but wow, what a pain in the ass.[/quote']Correct. E-mail only.
3. It's SLOW. I don't know if it was the players or the software (I'd tend to thnk the later) but I felt like I was only seeing maybe 40 hands an hour at a full table.
I have been playing there for years and I don't think I have ever seen a number as low as 40 hands per hour. It's quite possible you just found some slow tables.... it might be the limits *shrug* but I see far more hands per hour every night at single tables.
You've been playing on Stars for years and have never figured out how to view instant hand histories?Patrick
post dates people post dates.....relatively new feature.
post dates people post dates.....relatively new feature.
Ha, sorry I don't read the post dates normally. Still, has it only been a year since Stars implemented that feature? If so they severely lagged behind the competition. ::does research::Yup, April 1, 2005. :-) Patrick
I for one, think its really freaking annoying when your posting so many hands explaining your thoughts after flop, turn and river, and then collecting 1 dollar from the pot. I mean nice job dude maybe you can do to McDonalds with all the hard work you put in, but the fact is anyone who plays 5-10 cent poker either Sucks, is broke, or is just clowning aroumd. You really need a life and need to stop justifying every play you make i.e well he was the maniac at the table, i was fairly sure top pair was good. Maybe if this was 100-200 id care, but until you get to your pefect 300X bb for that stop posting.
I find you really freaking annoying. Keep it up Smash!
Ok, for those who cant read the post dates, this is a thread from 13 months ago....
I was just thinking the same thing... that is f'n hilarious. I'm going to start bumping ancient threads to see who'll flame the OP who has long ago left the forum LOL

Yes, there is a way to see instant hand history besides email (i didn't read all the posts so i don't know if anyone told you this)at the top left of the game screen, it says "previous # ......" with a number, click on that and see previous hands.yw

Yes, there is a way to see instant hand history besides email (i didn't read all the posts so i don't know if anyone told you this)at the top left of the game screen, it says "previous # ......" with a number, click on that and see previous hands.yw
maybe you should read the post, oh, let's say a few above yours.