post your favorite cruising songs

Whats your favorite songs to relax to durring a road trip or just playin some cards?Eagles - Take it easyTom Petty - Last dance with mary janeLynard Skynard - Tuesdays GoneLynard Skynard - FreebirdEagles - Already GoneTom Petty - You don't know how it feels

Whats your favorite songs to relax to durring a road trip or just playin some cards?Eagles - Take it easyTom Petty -  Last dance with mary janeLynard Skynard - Tuesdays GoneLynard Skynard - FreebirdEagles - Already GoneTom Petty - You don't know how it feels
We usually throw Bob Marley on when we play cards. It's nice and mellow so it helps prevent tilt.

the cure- pictures of youthe smiths- everyday is like sundaythe cranberrys- lingeru2- sunday bloody sundaytalk talk- it's my lifepsychedilic furs- love my waysplit endz- 1 step aheadflock of seagulls=space age love song

Whats your favorite songs to relax to durring a road trip or just playin some cards?Eagles - Take it easyTom Petty -  Last dance with mary janeLynard Skynard - Tuesdays GoneLynard Skynard - FreebirdEagles - Already GoneTom Petty - You don't know how it feels
Damn.Good list.
Damn.Good list.
:club:

Lowrider-WarUse Me-Bill WithersTheme from Serpico-Mikis TheodorakisLa Raza-Kid FrostI'm not your Puppet-Hi-CKnights on Broadway-The Bee Gees (Maurice Gibb is my favorite Bass player of all time.)59IMPALA.gif