what would you have done?

Would you have folded after a raise and a call with that flop with a flush draw out there and someone could have possibly caught their set already. I wass furious when it was over to see 8 9 won a $635 pot.
1. It's a flush Draw, not a flush. 2. You have the Ace of Spades. Use this to your advantage. Even if a spade hit the turn , you could still win on the river with an Ace or spade.3. The only "set" you have to worry about is if someone had pocket 10's. Then they would have a full house. Even if someone had a ten, your trip 9's with ace high spade would beat them at this point.You have a great hand, and should of raised, or even push all-in because of the pot size. Even Phil Hellmuth wouldn't lay this down. End result: Bad laydown. The key to this hand, is that you have the Ace of Spades. Don't be worried about a flush draw when you have the Ace of Spades. Lastly, don't play with scared money.

his bet was a shut out raise.that flop is highly coordinated and did not want you drawing to the flush or straight. that's what that bet meant and you should see it like that in the future. sure if it was 99k rainbow. that's a different story. wait no it;s not call the f ucker 8)theres a big range of hand he could do that with. dont be afraid of monster under the bed.oh, and your in a 2/5 game? that could have been a10 or pocket jacks. 125 is poo

the guy got raised, didnt he?? how could you call that raise with anything other than pocket nines?? and i may have even folded the quad nines because the ten on the board makes it possible for my opponent to make a runner-runner royal flush, not to mention running tens to make quad tens.of course all you donkeys probably would've played the quad nines. that's why i will take all of your money. come join me at the 100-200 play money tables. i'm rolling in play money. :club::D:D