what would you have done?

Just wanted some opinions on how yall might have played this hand.Table: No LimitPlayer on the button: $600I was first to act: $4382nd to act: $275Blinds: 2/5ME: As9c2: Ks10hbutton: 8s9dFlop: 9h 10s 9sI bet $25seat 2: raises to $125button: callsI fold after thinking about the decision after 5 min.Turn and river: 2c 6dWinner: button with 89Would you have folded after a raise and a call with that flop with a flush draw out there and someone could have possibly caught their set already.I was furious when it was over to see 8 9 won a $635 pot.

First: Don't list what the other players had... or the final result. That's just gonna skew the analysis.OK... You don't list any of the preflop action, so I guess you called, the SB called and the BB checked.If this table was in fact three-handed and you were first to act, You should be raising A-9 to steal the blinds. Three-handed any Ace is lovely, and a 9 kicker is AOK.The flop was a lousy fold IMHO. Unless you are up against pocket 10's you are pretty big favorite in this hand. You even have the Ace of spades to give you a redraw if the flush hits. This is an easy call, and a push of any non 10 or spade turn, IMHO.

I don't think you even call here. After the button calls, there is about $300 in the pot. I would push all in, as two hands have you beat, and they would probably not play it like this.

3 handed and you flop middle trips with A kicker. And you fold???? ... WOW. And there wasn't even that much action. A raise and a call is exactly what I would be hoping for, actually I would hope it would be enough of a raise to commit them to the pot so they call with their big overpair when I push all-in. I don't think anyone is going to agree with the fold here. IMO you played the whole hand wrong.

I don't think you even call here. After the button calls, there is about $300 in the pot. I would push all in, as two hands have you beat, and they would probably not play it like this.
Good point... just push.
Guest XXEddie

Would you have folded after a raise and a call with that flop with a flush draw out there and someone could have possibly caught their set already.I was furious when it was over to see 8 9 won a $635 potNo, i wouldnt of called, calling is stupid you giving free cards to any T and any draw. Folding is stupider.....If there was a raise PF TT would be possible, but the raise might also mean AK, AQ/JJ/ you dont know. That was one of the dumbest folds ever. Going all in is the right play there

Just wanted some opinions on how yall might have played this hand.Table: No LimitPlayer on the button: $600I was first to act: $4382nd to act: $275Blinds: 2/5ME: As9c2: Ks10hbutton: 8s9dFlop: 9h 10s 9sI bet $25seat 2: raises to $125button: callsI fold after thinking about the decision after 5 min.
There are very few happy flops for A9o.9 - 10 - 9 , is pretty high up there on the list of hands you want to see. You're afraid of TT, and 9T, but if you're assuming that someone flopped a boat in a three handed game... when you've hit a nearly perfect flop? Then you're out of your mind. If you just called the BB, the SB called and the BB checked pre-flop, then I don't even have a second thought at this point, I re-raise all-in... which makes it a 300ish call w/a 600 pot. If there had been alot of preflop action, then I might think about just raising and seeing what they do... but chances are I'm not getting away from the hand. Mainly because if one of them has Tens full... they're probably not betting the way they did. Bad fold.
full house 10's over 9's
Seems a little paranoid, have you taken alot of tough beats lately? Even if he has tens, unless this guy is a rock and you know the ins and outs of his game, I dont see how you lay it down.

I didn't read the results at first and I immediately thought one of them may have had 10 10, but you provided no pf action.That said. I reraise here to see what happens, chances are you getting all your money in with the best of it.

:shock: Why on earth would you lay it down? Is that guy gonna push a large bet in with the house? No he wouldn't (or at the very least shouldn't). His play with the house would be to try to trap, especially with a flush draw out there. IMO, based on his bet, you've got to figure he can't be on 10/9 or 10/10. Immediate reraise all in on his bet would be my bet.

I forgot to add...You need to learn to not play with scared money. I'm guessing you didn't lay down because you actually thought you were beat, rather you didn't want to lose your money if you were. You'll never make any serious money in poker if you play like this.Again, as others said, it's not the worst fold in the world, but it's up there.

I forgot to add...You need to learn to not play with scared money. I'm guessing you didn't lay down because you actually thought you were beat, rather you didn't want to lose your money if you were. You'll never make any serious money in poker if you play like this.Again, as others said, it's not the worst fold in the world, but it's up there.
I didn't actually answer the OP's question though. What would I have done? Not fucked up the hand.Don't play scared, as someone else mentioned. Don't be a nutpeddling smacktard

even without knowing the cards, there is only one hand that ur scared of which are pocket 10s....since u didnt give to many details preflop i assume nobody raised preflop...so that basically eliminates the pocket 10s...910 is a possibility but he wouldnt force the action that much with the nuts. Zimm hit it right on the head...push on the dude and ur several hundred dollars richer...o and the dude that called with the k10 is an idiot

not the worst fold everthird or fourth worst? yes. what the fuck......
Yes, the worse fold was when akaConditioner mucked his nuts.Second is the open-FarrellThis isn't that far behind in third though....It almost warrants a name of its own!
Just wanted some opinions on how yall might have played this hand.Table: No LimitPlayer on the button: $600I was first to act: $4382nd to act: $275Blinds: 2/5ME: As9c2: Ks10hbutton: 8s9dFlop: 9h 10s 9sI bet $25seat 2: raises to $125button: callsI fold after thinking about the decision after 5 min.Turn and river: 2c 6dWinner: button with 89Would you have folded after a raise and a call with that flop with a flush draw out there and someone could have possibly caught their set already.I was furious when it was over to see 8 9 won a $635 pot.
Where the fuck is the pre flop action>>? where does it scream 10,10?>. his raise?.. give me a break. Unless it screams boat, you do not fold this hand.also.,did u raise with A9o in first position??.. where are the BB and SB?... or is this a 3 handed game?If its 3 handed, kick yourself hard, if its not, kick your self for playing A,9 o

well i feel like a 100 bucks now. fully deserved though. guess next time i wont.i fully agree that this situation should have a name.maybe call it moneyhater