back-to-back-to-back krablar!?!?! what are the odds?

So I was watching my friend, the Krablar high priest ( the one who placed in the 2500 pot limit hold 'em event) play online. He has much more Krablar love than even I, and plays Krablar online, against my protests, and mocks me for the protests. He plays no limit cash games, and raises an a very high percentage of hands on short tables anyway, raising on Krablar really isn't that bad of deal for the way he plays anyway. Anyway, he gets Krablar in early position, flops a king, and value bets it the whole way. then he dances and laughes at me for nay saying his Krablar raise. Next hand. Krablar again. He gets very excited, as he's never won back to back Krablar. He raises, gets a caller. flop comes nothing, nothing, nothing. bets, caller calls. Turn comes blank, he bets the pot, and the guy folds. He shows Krablar, and pinches again. Next hand. KRABLAR!!!!!! Heraises from under the gun, and every one folds, and he shows the K3, and give's 'em his third concecutive "pinch pinch".What are the odds of winning three straight Krablars, kids? I don't know, but I'm sure he wouldn't have won with it if not for his raises.s. A few hands later, he gets KK, and gets someone to cowboy up preflop with k 10, and busts the guy right in the mouth, do in large part to his three straight Krablar raises. And three straight " pinch pinch"esBut again, kids, don't try online Krablar at home, it's really for the high priest.

What about back to back while playing in the WSOP. Man those cards were sick today. Then the luck continued tonight when I played the $11 rebuy, a guy pushes with pocket 2's, and I have AQ. Out 100th tourney pays 99 lmao.

Start your own thread about those Krap hands!! this thread is about the astronmical unlikely hood of TRIPLE VICTORIOUS KRABLAR... the Krablar smiles brightly on the ones with the strongest faith, and none's faith is stronger than my friends

Hey thank you guys for your help. One more question does this site bring out all of the lunatics who want to discuss what the odds of getting K3 back to back are, or is this the case with every site.