ted forrest has an interesting tell

After watching all his hands and the hands he he played and studying himEverytime he hits his cards he bats his eyes wildley
You have got to be kidding.....
nah watched 4 hands right when he hits blinkity blink blink
This is Ted Forrest....a consistent winner in Cash Games....and he is going to have an obvious tell? I don't think so.
nah watched 4 hands right when he hits blinkity blink blink
This is Ted Forrest....a consistent winner in Cash Games....and he is going to have an obvious tell? I don't think so.
maybe he just made DN half a mil.(s/w)

this guy is full of tells. I just noticed that every time he wins a pot, this guy ACTUALLY grabs the chips and stacks them on top of each other. If this isnt the most obvious tell that he had the winner i dont know what is. And this guy calls himself a pro?

this guy is full of tells. I just noticed that every time he wins a pot, this guy ACTUALLY grabs the chips and stacks them on top of each other. If this isnt the most obvious tell that he had the winner i dont know what is. And this guy calls himself a pro?
swing and a miss
swing and a miss
Agreed, but I appreciate the effort.
swing and a miss
After watching all his hands and the hands he he played and studying himEverytime he hits his cards he bats his eyes wildley
How many hilarious posts can you make???? Please keep it up..... :club:
Guest XXEddie
what more pathetic, the fact you think this is an acual tellor the fact your telling us this "great tell"

I, for one, appreciate the info. The next time I'm across the table from Ted, I'll know how to bust him. Hopefully he won't correct this tell by 2030 when I'll have the roll to play him.

im surprised one that you would all doubt meand two no one else saw it.Its so obvious
You find it odd that everyone would doubt you, a non poker pro, that a successful poker pro has a blatant tell? :roll: No one plays at the top levels with that blatant a tell...at least not for long. :wink:

could be one of those "obvious", setting you up for something tells. I remember him blinking a lot on a couple hands, but dont remember what his cards were. someone of his level couldnt possibly have something real obvious that hasnt been exploited by the other pro's who would spot it in a second.

im surprised one that you would all doubt meand two no one else saw it.Its so obvious
Ya i'm surprised none of the other pros, who pick up tells for a living haven't noticed this either in the many years Ted has played and won millions.Shocking really.

Y'all are saying he's wrong. Post the evidence to refute his claim. Watch the telecast and let us know if he only does it when he hits or if he does it other times. Everyone on here is so quick to say "you're wrong!" everytime somebody posts something you don't agree with. Provide the evidence to support your own claims.This applys for any post in which you are going to claim someone is wrong. It will greatly decrease the arguments on this board seeing most of you just argue opinion.