daniel wins the vote!!!!!!

Daniel Negreanu wins the poll at foxsports.com!!!!Daniel would like to thank everyone at fullcontactpoker.com. He says your votes pushed him over the top.He's getting ready to play Howard heads up. This match won't be shown live on tv right now but will be a 1 hour episode, aired at a later date on foxsportsnet.Interesting side note: Annie Duke will be doing the commentating.-Travis

Daniel Negreanu wins the poll at foxsports.com!!!!Daniel would like everyone at fullcontactpoker.com. He says your votes pushed him over the top.He's getting ready to play Howard heads up.  This match won't be shown live on tv right now but will be a 1 hour episode, aired at a later date on foxsportsnet.Interesting side note: Annie Duke will be doing the commentating.-Travis
YES!! Good job......Another victory for the FCP army.......!
412 times !!! thats how many times i kept clicking ~ your welcome !!!now win the F~ing thing
Don't want to be too much of a buzzkill lol, but I'm pretty sure they do the vote by IP so only 1 of those votes counted lol.

Forget about how many FCPers stuffed the ballot box, the real question is how many Wynn employees voted?? Exit polling is still not in, but early results from Saskatchewan also suggest a heavy turnout. Area experts think the tentative NHL-labor resolution awakened voters and helped put Mr. Negreanu over the top.

412 times !!! thats how many times i kept clicking ~ your welcome !!!now win the F~ing thing
Don't want to be too much of a buzzkill lol, but I'm pretty sure they do the vote by IP so only 1 of those votes counted lol.
nope ~ 100% promise you that they allowed multi votes least i can do for the guy who puts up the dime for this poker site
omg lol this is going to be intense, i can see annie, "daniel with another horrible play, he sucks at poker, did you know he once burned a Canadian flag?"This should be good, LOL
haha well u know shes pissed that of all people dn beat her...i cant see it being some fair commentary
omg lol this is going to be intense, i can see annie, "daniel with another horrible play, he sucks at poker, did you know he once burned a Canadian flag?"This should be good, LOL
haha well u know shes censored that of all people dn beat her...i cant see it being some fair commentary
She pointed out that crap about million dollar tournaments tonight..... :evil: Oh yeah they happen like every month now..Blah blah blah.........Very condescendingly snide.
haha well u know shes censored that of all people dn beat her...i cant see it being some fair commentary
She pointed out that crap about million dollar tournaments tonight..... :evil: Oh yeah they happen like every month now..Blah blah blah.........Very condescendingly snide.
hey at least she found good use for some of that money in some fake boobies

They didnt allow multivotes, for a period i was trying and kept refreshing, there was a small window of time where i noticed the vote hadn't even raised by one and hence yea... sorry to those of you who spent all night, but im sure dn apreciates the effort.

She spoke pretty highly of Daniel last night. I think she's smart enough to know talking smack about Daniel wouldn't be wise. If she talked a lot of crap about DN she'd make more enemies than friends IMHO of course.

for once, let this focus on what will surely be a great match between two of my favorite players and not an opportunity to bash on annie duke. They are all three professionals, none of them are going to risk their time in the limelight being devalued by bickering over 3 year old grudges. looking forward to see this.

She spoke pretty highly of Daniel last night. I think she's smart enough to know talking smack about Daniel wouldn't be wise. If she talked a lot of crap about DN she'd make more enemies than friends IMHO of course.
She'll be too busy talking about how great "bub" is to even mention Daniel. I might want to kill myself after watching this especially if Lederer wins. Thank god for mute buttons.
We should have let her win just so DN could do the announcing. She is brutal to listen to.
Agreed. I think Daniel's play is too aggressive for Howard, granted I haven't seen him play lately but I have never seen him be overly aggressive. I think Howard likes to pick his spots, I hope Daniel can avoid losing any giant pots, if he does he'll be in good shape. Just my .02 :club:
who wants to bet she somehow slides in a comment about her beating both of them in the tournament of champions?
Don't bet against a sure thing. :roll: :club: