Date / Time: 2005-07-13 18:32:00 Title: Rice Doubles Through on Matusow Log: With the board showing Ks-Js-8c-4h, and $500,000 in the pot, Mike Matusow goes all-in for his entire $4 million stack. Burt Rice calls immediately and flips up Q-J. Matusow shows As-6s for the nut flush draw. The river brings the 9c, and Matusow has to ship another $1,000,000 to Rice. Matusow is down to under $3 million, and Rice now has close to $2,500,000. Will we see a blow up?

Guest XXEddie

why the fuck do you continue to post poll questions then immediately make a new post answering it......seriously one of the worst way to boost your count

why the censored do you continue to post poll questions then immediately make a new post answering it......seriously one of the worst way to boost your count
I'm sharing my opinion to my own question. DN does it to. Why do you care? And it's a tuff beat, because he was called with 2nd pair. Would you risk your main event life on the line with 2nd pair?
Guest XXEddie
why the censored do you continue to post poll questions then immediately make a new post answering it......seriously one of the worst way to boost your count
I'm sharing my opinion to my own question. DN does it to. Why do you care? And it's a tuff beat, because he was called with 2nd pair. Would you risk your main event life on the line with 2nd pair?
A) go ahead answer your own question....I just dont understand why you have to make a new postB) "DN does it too"....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAc) thats still not a tough beat.
Guest XXEddie
Come on Eddie, the Quagmire avatar was your sign man.  Why'd you have to change it?
Ill chnge it back to a Family Guy one in the future

Come on Eddie, why did you have to make 2 seperate posts?

IMO, he was a twit making a move like that on a draw. I suspect that he's working very hard this series with regards to not letting beats get to him. Wasn't really a tough beat anyway, he was never ahead. He'll be angry with himself on the play but that's not what usually sets him off. He needs a beat where he was massive favorite to win until the river hits and busts him....then the fireworks will start :wink: