so i figure i'll drop $50 into pokerstars.

you seriously think pokerstars software sucks? i cant stand any other site besides pokerstars. pokerstars is the best looking, easiest site to use. all the other ones look like a video game from the 1980's lol.Yes, it's horrible.Go play the play tables at UB for a day or two and come back and tell me it's not 100 times better than Pstars.
I think stars is infinitely better than UB
I remember when Smash started this. I can not believe that I've been reading this forum for this long...I'm definitely wasting my life away. :club:
You haven't been posting much though hahahah... anyways whats the story with smash? what happened to him.
You haven't been posting much though hahahah... anyways whats the story with smash? what happened to him.
:club: Please don't
Is your screenname really the candle? NJ on the post...
Is your screenname really the candle?No, it's a cunning ruse on my part to avoid people who play .50/$1 from knowing who I am so that I can spring upon them unawares and take thier money because they don't suspect me of being a godd player.Of course it's really thecandle.
Yep. Stars with Hyper-Simple theme and animation off = Winner
there are a tonne of reasons why Stars pwns UB but I actually like the UB interface...it's gotta be the fastest out there.
that's a pretty interesting link actually...when I think Smash, I think of my first three years on fcp (2003-2005) but then I see Zach post in there and he seems so recent (which only makes his 22K+ posts that much more insane).It's like two different genres that I never knew crossed.