so i figure i'll drop $50 into pokerstars.

To play in the occasinal forum tourney.I figure I can tear it up at the rake-free .05/.10 tables in the meantime with my killer BR.I'm thinking about taking the $50 and working it up to $1000 or something and blogging it and the hands here.Anyone be intrested in that?

To play in the occasinal forum tourney.I figure I can tear it up at the rake-free .05/.10 tables in the meantime with my killer BR.I'm thinking about taking the $50 and working it up to $1000 or something and blogging it and the hands here.Anyone be intrested in that?
I'm attempting to do something similar, so I'd be interested in reading about your experiences with it.

yah that would be pretty cool to see if you can actually build a bankroll from playing the micro limits because I can't seem to find anything that works with those crazy bastards online in micro limits(toss half a bill in my account to).

I'm set up and playing.My wife set up the account with her usual screename "thecandle" if anyone wants to watch the carnage.
I'm watching, but i already have a suggestion.It will be mighty mighty easier for you to build that bankroll up to 1k from your $50(im halfway there) if you multitable. It's easily the best feature that pokerstars has, and it can and will increase your hourly wage x4. :wink:

Ah, i see.Well im not sure if it's just me, but isnt the Poker Stars account the one you're trying to get to 1k?Yes.But I'm not going to stop playing 3/6 to focus on 19 tabling .05/.10 to get to 1k faster.

I'm playing 3 at Party.I'm not up to 7 tabling at the moment.On a side note the Pokerstars software absolutely SUCKS.I thought Party was bad.
you seriously think pokerstars software sucks? i cant stand any other site besides pokerstars. pokerstars is the best looking, easiest site to use. all the other ones look like a video game from the 1980's lol.

you seriously think pokerstars software sucks? i cant stand any other site besides pokerstars. pokerstars is the best looking, easiest site to use. all the other ones look like a video game from the 1980's lol.Yes, it's horrible.Go play the play tables at UB for a day or two and come back and tell me it's not 100 times better than Pstars.

i agree that pokerroom has the best looking interface, but from what i've noticed pokerstars is next. i thought partypoker was VERY lame, and with as much as they are making they really should upgrade :D pacfic poker wasn't bad (though not good) and ultimate bet was better than Pacfic poker. this is all JUST on interface, i'm not judging fish quality vs interface.

you seriously think pokerstars software sucks? i cant stand any other site besides pokerstars. pokerstars is the best looking, easiest site to use. all the other ones look like a video game from the 1980's lol.Yes, it's horrible.Go play the play tables at UB for a day or two and come back and tell me it's not 100 times better than Pstars.
Smash, still can't stand UB. I much prefer PokerStars...
  • 3 years later...
So how'd that go for you Smash? TP/MM?

WHY SO MANY OLD BUMPS?!You'd think General Poker would have enough to talk about, what with some tournaments going on, but there's been a lot of old bumps lately.