the poll is up, go vote for dn

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just voted. He's barely ahead of Annie Duke so everyone had better vote now! Nothing would be worse than watching Annie and Howard heads up.
"great call bub, youre the best""gee annie do you think so"makes me sick just thinking of it...

At least it would be a chance for howard to destroy his sister. She always sucks out on him. But I still want to see DN vs Howard. If nothing else just out of curiousity. I really can't justify saying one or the other is a favorite.

I just voted and DN is up over Annie 43% to 29%.But I am curious...from the commercial they showed for this, it looked like a $500K freeze out with a full table...basically the FullTilt line up and DN. Now they are talking about just heads up? What's up with that?Thanks!Michael

http://www.foxsports.com ... Bottom right of the page. DN is already in the lead. Go vote!
20 votes when can i stop, dn owes me big hat,shirt,chips
this feels strangely familiar to my 12 year old daughter hitting redial a million times and voting over and over for Bo Bice on American Idol

It only records 1 vote per IP address, so voting multiple times is pointless. They added a vote counter which verifiied it, I suspected it anyway. Oh well. Annie still has no following. Not like DN anyway.

http://www.foxsports.com ... Bottom right of the page. DN is already in the lead. Go vote!
20 votes when can i stop, dn owes me big hat,shirt,chips
this feels strangely familiar to my 12 year old daughter hitting redial a million times and voting over and over for Bo Bice on American Idol
49% i want some cash know im getting greedy

Is it just me or can everyone just vote over and over? I just threw in about 10 for DN. :club: