Because it will show Al Quada that they can't win the WSOP.Right.It'll show them that if you destory our buildings and kill innocent people, we'll invade some other country, let you continue to kill people with impunity and ge a warm feeling if some firefighter who wasn't involved in the attack, but is from the same city does well in a poker tournament 4 years later.God bless the USA, and nowhere else!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to bring up Cardplayer, but could someone tell me how Greg overplayed his hand this time?
One of his hits came with an all-in holding KQ with a K on the board, his opponent had AK and doubled up through Greg. Not sure where the rest of the bleeding happened, but I have a feeling he'll come back to make the final table.
So I guess I called this pretty good, down to less than a million, bounces back to 4th place in chips with 3.5 million...
That would be a nice story if the NYC fireman can make the final table.Why?
I think it would be a good story because I consider a person who is willing to risk their own life to save others is a hero in a sense, and it would be great to see a good, deserving person win the M.E . P.S-I am not implying that Raymer is evil and didn't deserve to win the main event.

I think it would be a good story because I consider a person who is willing to risk their own life to save others is a hero in a sense, and it would be great to see a good, deserving person win the M.E .Meh. Firefighters are over-revered. They largely get paid to sleep all day.Lots of them beat their wives and torture little kittens.

What the hell are you talking about? I would say stereotyping is wrong, but what you just said is something you pulled out of your ass. I think you're getting confused with Jason Kidd(beats his wife on a daily basis) and Dutch Boyd.

What the hell are you talking about? I would say stereotyping is wrong, but what you just said is something you pulled out of your ass. I think you're getting confused with Jason Kidd(beats his wife on a daily basis) and Dutch Boyd.The rate of Domestic violence involving firefighters is much higher than the average. They're wife beaters. I don't make them whack women around, they just do.The kitten thing I just made up.

Also firefighters often leave small children in burning buildingds.Then later, they eat them. Tthey call it "KFC" Kentucly Fried Children.They start fires too, when they need a raise.Also they eat babies.

Also firefighters often leave small children in burning buildingds.Then later, they eat them. Tthey call it "KFC" Kentucly Fried Children.They start fires too, when they need a raise.Also they eat babies.
Yeah, your occupation is probably far more selfless than saving people's lives. I mean people who save lives for a living are WAY overrated.(sw)
Most of them are drunks, too.Drunk wifebeaters who get paid to sleep.
Come on, I think writers take the cake in infamous drunks.
Writers also breed six-toed cats and commit suicide if they don't drown or die of TB first.
You are an idiot, I don't care if you are joking.
Most of them are drunks, too.Drunk wifebeaters who get paid to sleep.
You are worthless Smash. I actually bought into some of the crap you spew on this site and listen to bits and pieces of your advice. I don't care if you are kidding or not, saying this has offended me. I pray I get to run into you on the street one day. I lost a cousin on 9/11. He went running into that disaster area because he thought he could help save lives. Reading something this ridiculous from a bi-polar, living in his momma's basement, blatant liar makes me want to vomit. You can go to hell.

I lost a cousin on 9/11. He went running into that disaster area because he thought he could help save lives.Who cares.Seriously. It was 4 years ago. Stop using the memory of a dead relative to argue on a message board. Are you really that pathetic that you'd insult the memory of a fallen hero to try and win a message board argument?You're a disgrace.

I care that people died on 9/11. I care that people are in Irag and other places doing what they're asked to do to help keep us free.Smash, I have to admit that I thought a lot of your posts (in this thread) were pretty funny. But once someone talks about it hitting them personally I sure wish you would would have done what mommies always say...If you dont' have something nice to say then don't say anything at all.

I lost a cousin on 9/11. He went running into that disaster area because he thought he could help save lives.Who cares.Seriously. It was 4 years ago. Stop using the memory of a dead relative to argue on a message board. Are you really that pathetic that you'd insult the memory of a fallen hero to try and win a message board argument?You're a disgrace.
Dude, lay off, this obviously affected someone here very personally. Don't be a hard ass and insult people just to look cool on this board. Are you fully incapable of being sympathetic or just pathetic? :club:
I care that people died on 9/11. I care that people are in Irag and other places doing what they're asked to do to help keep us free.Smash, I have to admit that I thought a lot of your posts (in this thread) were pretty funny. But once someone talks about it hitting them personally I sure wish you would would have done what mommies always say...If you dont' have something nice to say then don't say anything at all.
So you have been brainwashed too? I too care about 9/11 and I am very sympathetic to the plight of our soldiers.....mostly BECAUSE THEY SHOULDNT BE THERE and their presence in Iraq does nothing to help us "be free"Stop drinking the Bush Kool-aid...it kills brain cells (for the record I am not a democrat or a liberal....just a concerned citizen)